PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lets trade a 6th rounder for Pacman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Lets trade for that moron.

It's worth the risk of him being such an idiot and cop magnet for a pick that low.

He has talent.

and he's "blingin":singing:

Are you crazy!!!

Crazy or weird sense of humor

6-9 months behind bars... enough said.

Ever since Mo Vaugn left for Anaheim, the strip clubs in Providence have been in at low. Maybe the Foxy Lady would subsudize Pacman's salary........

Are you crazy!!!

I think this is a great idea. Tom Brady aside, most 6th round picks don't amount to anything.

Pacman has a decent chance of making a big impact. If not we cut him, and are out a sixth.

That said, there is NO chance that the Titans go for this.

I think this is a great idea. Tom Brady aside, most 6th round picks don't amount to anything.

Pacman has a decent chance of making a big impact. If not we cut him, and are out a sixth.

That said, there is NO chance that the Titans go for this.

finally someone on this site with some frickin brains... besides me.

seriously, why would you want Pac Man on this team? He is not a very good DB and his only value is on special teams. In fact, if the Pats did trade for him, he would end up in jail by the time training camp begins. I'll pass.

Last edited:
There was talk about them releasing him. Has that changed? Anything you get on a trade is better than just releasing the guy, so I don't see why there's "no chance" they take a 6th for him.

6-9 months behind bars... enough said.

Said where? Link please. Nothing I've read makes any mention of this.

At least we could get our signing bonus back if he didn't work out.

He's on probation (for the face spitting incident last year). If found in violation of it, he faces jail time. I can't find where I read it, but that's the fact.

The baby sitter bill would put us in crap hell though RC. :D

Keegs:
In the event that you are serious I will respectfully decline to have him on our team. Any person that has so little regard for human life and human beings as to be associated with a person that uses a firearm on another person should be behind bars and not even allowed to be in the league.

Now if you were just joshing please excuse my overdramatic reaction to your joke of having this thug/criminal on such an upstanding team.

There was talk about them releasing him. Has that changed? Anything you get on a trade is better than just releasing the guy, so I don't see why there's "no chance" they take a 6th for him.

Combine reporters have quoted insiders as being willing to trade him for a third.

This article claims they could get a second: "But we all know that there will be teams lining up to trade for Pacman. And the Titans may even get a low second-round pick for him regardless of character."

Found where I read it. From here: http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=630101 (thanks to BelichickFan in the "Free Agent Stuff" thread)

"Tennessee is genuinely torn on what to do with Pacman. There's lots of pressure from around the league to cut him, but they are afraid to let him go for nothing. If he's found in violation of his probation, he's headed to prison for 6-9 months regardless of any additional charges, so their decision could be made for them. One popular rumor has them dealing Pacman for Randy Moss, but I'm assured that's just an off-the-cuff joke taken too seriously by some reporters. "

Here it is we pride ourselves on having classy players in our organization and yet as fans we tend to jump at the opportunity of getting complete opposite players such as Randy Moss, Pacman Jones, and Terrell Owens.

Stay away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing