PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's Talk Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will call for a heavy ball control game, that's us. I expect to see them execute it well tonight.

Muhahaha. Time to play in the wet and the muck. It's our home field, so let's take it to these New Jersey Bretts.

I think I'm faster than Welker. Pats call a TO. Prostrate (sic) calls. From way down on the front row in 100 I ran up the stairs two at a time, crossed the concourse and ran along to the nearest mens room, found a urinal, whizzed out a large beer firehose style and raced back to made it back partway down the stairs to see the play.

Is there like a Patsfan award for this?

Now you see,,,,this is a post I can relate, I continue to amaze family and friends by my uncanny ability to sprint from seats, up the stairs (two or three at a time) across the concourse, into the mens, find urinal, complete business, sprint back (careful, mens room floor very slippery, my dads fan career ended with nasty spill in old Foxboro mens room) and get back to seats woithout missing a play.

It's all about timing and knowing TV timeouts - go right after a touchdown as the extra point is kicked, then commercial - if you happen to get hung up, usually another commercial follows kick off, so you only miss one play (never happened to me yet). Also, monitor the crowd, if you see crowds rushing up stairs, not a good time, wait until it';s quiet. Do not go at quarter breaks or halftime - it amazes me how many people miss 2nd half kick off.

Be smart - be careful and be safe. If you drink a lot of beer, you deserve what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing