PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's talk Phish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomdomb

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Okay, we snuck by the lowely lions and now we get the dirty dolphins. I hate the dolphins more than any team in the league and I am already getting worked up about this game. I have two very good friends that were born and raised in New Hampshire that are dolphans. This is the source of my hatred for the teal and orange. Both are very arrogant and one even has the nuts to say that Harrington is a good qb. Both thought the phish would win the division with an 11-5 record. I told them they would not do better than 8-8. Nothing warms my heart more than to see them have a good defense and have an offense that sucks. Just one more year for that D to get older and slower.

None the less, the phish always worry me.

Harrington will be able to pass against us. Thankfully we won't have to contend with Ronnie Brown due to the surgery on his wrist. This will hopefully let us focus on the pass more, but I still think our db's will have trouble with the wideouts. Their defense gave us fits last time we played them and I think that will happen again. We had 79 yards rushing and 134 yards passing. This could be another trap game except that they play us tough every year. Our offense needs to get on track and this could be the game. Does anyone else have an intense burning hatred for all things teal out there?

Yeah I exchange banter with a few Phins fans at another board & only 1 was man enough to take on a avatar bet with me this season. I feel confident we will win on Sunday especially knowing their offense is essentially 1 dimensional now with the loss of Brown. Miami can expect a lot of blitzing on Mr. Harrington & if the Pats secondary doesn't miss too many tackles that should negate any size advantage they may have at WR. On offense I like to see both TEs getting a heavy dose of the action lately & look for that to continue this Sunday.

Yeah I exchange banter with a few Phins fans at another board & only 1 was man enough to take on a avatar bet with me this season. I feel confident we will win on Sunday especially knowing their offense is essentially 1 dimensional now with the loss of Brown. Miami can expect a lot of blitzing on Mr. Harrington & if the Pats secondary doesn't miss too many tackles that should negate any size advantage they may have at WR. On offense I like to see both TEs getting a heavy dose of the action lately & look for that to continue this Sunday.

It will be nice to see Dan Graham out there this time. Hopefully we will be able open up some nice holes for Maroney and Dillon.

Jesters are hatred.

Phish is just professional dis-respect.

I would trade a loss to the Phish to get back the loss to the Jesters anyday. Hell in the bad old days we were just grateful to hold home service versus the Phish and beat them at Foxboro-Sullivan.

Also I note that on avg the phish posters I come across are more civil & knowledgeable than the avg jester poster.

So while I enjoy Pats beating them and hearing their fans have to take smack it just doesn't bring as much satisfaction as seeing Ed the fireman go home crying.

... it just doesn't bring as much satisfaction as seeing Ed the fireman go home crying.

I used to think that guy was kind of amusing, but seeing him at the Pats-Jets in September made me realize he's psycho.

Phish are/were an excellent group - I have seen them many times and loved every single concert.

Phishfood Ice cream made by Ben & Jerry's is really delicious.

Okay, we snuck by the lowely lions and now we get the dirty dolphins. I hate the dolphins more than any team in the league and I am already getting worked up about this game. I have two very good friends that were born and raised in New Hampshire that are dolphans. This is the source of my hatred for the teal and orange. Both are very arrogant and one even has the nuts to say that Harrington is a good qb. Both thought the phish would win the division with an 11-5 record. I told them they would not do better than 8-8. Nothing warms my heart more than to see them have a good defense and have an offense that sucks. Just one more year for that D to get older and slower.

None the less, the phish always worry me.

Harrington will be able to pass against us. Thankfully we won't have to contend with Ronnie Brown due to the surgery on his wrist. This will hopefully let us focus on the pass more, but I still think our db's will have trouble with the wideouts. Their defense gave us fits last time we played them and I think that will happen again. We had 79 yards rushing and 134 yards passing. This could be another trap game except that they play us tough every year. Our offense needs to get on track and this could be the game. Does anyone else have an intense burning hatred for all things teal out there?

You and I are singing from the same hymn book. I can't stand the Dolphins. They have been so over hyped over the years. Image, they were picked to take our division and make it to the SB this year. I am still mad about the loss to them in 2004 when we blew the 4th qtr lead.

This game will be a good test for us because they do have a good defense. Hopefully, their loss to the Jags wil have taken the wind out of their sails. I hope our D puts a hurting on Joey Jackass.

Last edited:
Speaking of the 2004 loss Brady admits that he always has trouble with the steenkin' Phins D. Let's hope that somehow so much has changed with the Pats O this year that the new mix of player talent overcomes that boogeyperson. Maroney's gotta play Sunday.

You and I are singing from the same hymn book. I can't stand the Dolphins. They have been so over hyped over the years. Image, they were picked to take our division and make it to the SB this year. I am still mad about the loss to them in 2004 when we blew the 4th qtr lead.

This game will be a good test for us because they do have a good defense. Hopefully, their loss to the Jags wil have taken the wind out of their sails. I hope our D puts a hurting on Joey Jackass.

that game still pisses me off. not because we lost but because those phin butt-boy friends of mine just danced around like fools when we handed them that game. they still mention to this day that they beat the super bowl champs. i still contend that we beat ourselves. watching them lose game after game this year has been better than sex. if we don't win on sunday i will have to hear it all over again from them. i am truly worried about our secondary but miami's lack of a running game will help alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes