PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's talk about something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: lets talk about something else.........

Not enough time between thoughts of golf and the seemingly more perplexing question: blond or brunette? Decisions, decisions . . . .

Not enough time between thoughts of golf and the seemingly more perplexing question: blond or brunette? Decisions, decisions . . . .

"Condom or rawdog?" is also one of those questions as well.

Tiger Woods is a dog-faker

Thread moving to practice squad forum in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

I think the mods are xmas shopping today, but this thread is providing just as much in terms of tangible football talk as any other randy moss thread.

why does he only like white girls? Does he have a problem with his own races?
If it's reversed, imagine that a famous white athlete only does black or asia; say a guy like Tom Brady or Big Ben does not like white girls and exclusively dates balck girls? That's perverted.

Last edited:

why does he only like white girls? Does he have a problem with his own races?
If it's reversed, imagine that a famous white athlete only does black or asia; say a guy like Tom Brady or Big Ben does not like white girls and exclusively dates balck girls? That's perverted.

well......he is half thai.......except the black people took him in the racial draft on the chappelle show during a draft day trade that included the black people taking OJ Simpson and Eminem in return for the white people taking Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=162807

the first round something like this:

Blacks - Tiger Woods
Jews - Lenny Kravitz
Latinos - Elian Gonzalez
Whites - Colin Powell
Asians - Wu Tang Clan

Last edited:

well......he is half white.......except the black people took him in the racial draft on the chappelle show during a draft day trade that included the black people taking OJ simpson back

Very mature, Rondell.

One of the best Chappelle skits ever done. "I always wanted to say this... for shizzle!".

well......he is half thai.......except the black people took him in the racial draft on the chappelle show during a draft day trade that included the black people taking OJ simpson back

Tiger has a black father and asian mother (from Thailand)... he calls himself blasian.. I hope the nordic wife ditches this fool. (managed to not have talked about football so far.)

Last edited:

Very mature, Rondell.

One of the best Chappelle skits ever done. "I always wanted to say this... for shizzle!".

I have both seasons on DVD.....some of the funniest stuff I have ever seen

Clayton Bigsby, Wayne Brady, the Real Mad World

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes