PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's sacrifice one forum member each day until the Pats do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosfan

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
We don't care how stupid or expensive this free agency move is - we just want some action. Any volunteers?

sometimes the best moves are the ones NOT made...if you want action and entertainment..you can.............I am sure you understand.
How many of these teams that everyone oohs and ahhhs at at teh start of FA win a SB???? can you remember last when that happened??

I volunteer the people who start threads like "have the pats lost their fire", "is bb losing it".

bosfan said:
We don't care how stupid or expensive this free agency move is - we just want some action. Any volunteers?
They did something. They cut Chad Brown. And Ryan Krug. What more do you want ? :D

bosfan said:

I suggest we start with you....:bricks:

bosfan said:
Out of pure curiosity - which of the following free agent categories do you think the Pats should be going after ?

Old and overpriced
Severe injury last year, unknown how they will recover, and overpriced
Uncoachable freelancer and overpriced
Malcontent and disruptive and overpriced
Gets into fights with his teammates and is overpriced
Gets into fights with his coaches and is overpriced
Leaves the game before it is over and is overpriced
Demands the ball and is overpriced
Bad actor off the field and overpriced
2nd or lower depth chart on current team and priced over probowl players
Media hyped and much overrated and overpriced
Slow or soft or doesn't play hard on all plays and overpriced
Doesn't practice hard or do offseason work to keep in shape and overpriced
Not very football smart and has difficulty in complex schemes and is overpriced
Defensive gloryseeker who tries to make all of the plays and is overpriced
Players being signed to contracts richer than the current franchise numbers for their position
Players that their current team has given up on and overpriced
Players that their current team has dumped and overpriced
Players that have good individual stats but don't enhance teammates and are overpriced

I'm sure I left out some important categories.

If Belichick and Pioli are as clever as we think they are, there are players that they could have signed by now who fit a number of the above categories all in the same player which would make them a versatile player worth paying an overprice.

As I say, which category is/are the one(s) you think should have been signed by now ??

Last edited:
Willie55 said:
I volunteer the people who start threads like "have the pats lost their fire", "is bb losing it".

Willie, you didn't get it. When I started that poll thread it was done as a satire of the threads that were being posted.

The results were predictable, as I knew they would. There was one question that was serious on the poll and that was the one that got over 80% of the vote. The other questions were nonsense and poking fun at the posters who were seriously making those types of comments.

Sorry you missed it. But, I'll be willing to sacrafice a virgin if that makes you happy. She will have to be over 18 and have posed for the Parking Lot.

Last edited:
I say will get rid of bsamson first!

has anyone see or heard from him? I believe he still holds the record for reaching his 1000th post in something like one month.

bosfan said:

LMAO! That's one made me spray coffee all over my monitor. It just captures the impatience of it all.

We have a volunteer.......

Patriotic Fervor said:
I suggest we start with you....:bricks:
Patriotic Fervor has volunteered - but since Doctor Kovorkian is unavailable, our humorless volunteer will instead begin to read silently to himself each one of NEMs posts until the eternal peace intervenes.

bosfan said:
Patriotic Fervor has volunteered - but since Doctor Kovorkian is unavailable, our humorless volunteer will instead begin to read silently to himself each one of NEMs posts until the eternal peace intervenes.
Damn man, you said sacrifice, not torture. :singing:

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Damn man, you said sacrifice, not torture. :singing:
More like eternal damnation! I wonder how many of them just gave up coherency for Lent?

Box_O_Rocks said:
More like eternal damnation! I wonder how many of them just gave up coherency for Lent?

that amuses me

maybe they just need a good binge to get back into the right frame of mind...and conveniently this weekend may do it...

PATSNUTme said:
Willie, you didn't get it. When I started that poll thread it was done as a satire of the threads that were being posted.

The results were predictable, as I knew they would. There was one question that was serious on the poll and that was the one that got over 80% of the vote. The other questions were nonsense and poking fun at the posters who were seriously making those types of comments.

Sorry you missed it. But, I'll be willing to sacrafice a virgin if that makes you happy. She will have to be over 18 and have posed for the Parking Lot.

If you're gonna sacrifice a virgin, I hope its one of those 72 year old ones that numnuts with dynamite vests, pray & hope to get. Im sure they'll never get to use one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes