PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lets not get our hopes up just yet......

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradysArmy

Rookie
Reaction score
The Colts played a close game to those pesky Chargers, lest we forget the beating we took from the same Charger squad? 41-17. Lets stop the waving of pom poms, and get a grip here. Those Colts already proved to the world that we are easily beatable. Maybe sticking our foot in our own mouths is'nt such a good idea.

GO PATS!

BradysArmy said:
The Colts played a close game to those pesky Chargers, lest we forget the beating we took from the same Charger squad? 41-17. Lets stop the waving of pom poms, and get a grip here. Those Colts already proved to the world that we are easily beatable. Maybe sticking our foot in our own mouths is'nt such a good idea!

i think it is. why not huh? gotta show faith for our team unlike *cough* some people. *cough*

besides. we are still the best team, untill proven otherwise in a loss in the playoffs, or superbowl

BradysArmy said:
The Colts played a close game to those pesky Chargers, lest we forget the beating we took from the same Charger squad? 41-17. Lets stop the waving of pom poms, and get a grip here. Those Colts already proved to the world that we are easily beatable. Maybe sticking our foot in our own mouths is'nt such a good idea.

GO PATS!

Shhhhh... don't tell the unoriginal troll that the ManningsArmy routine has already been tried here. :D

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Shhhhh... don't tell the unoriginal troll that the ManningsArmy routine has already been tried here. :D

yay another manningsarmy clone

Our team when healthy is not easily beatable and that is what we are right now, with the exception of the TE position and the SS which is not going to change. Hawk is playing well so hopefully that position is plugged. If you have watched every game this year then you should be able to see the transformation of the Defense while the Offense got healthy.

Seymour Wilkfork Green (wilkfork has stepped up his play since Sey came back)
Willie Vrabel Bruschi Colvin (is much better then Willie brown beisel Vrabel/colvin)
Sam Hawk Geno Hobbs has been relieved by both continuity and front 7 pressure.

The offense is healthy and put up 28 points on the 2 ranked D in the league without the running game playing a factor.

This team is not easily beatable. Beatable yes but not easily.

I am giving you the benefit of the doubt on the troll issue!

Last edited:
BradysArmy said:

GO PATS!

Your right newbie. Why don't we all just look at the dark side and sit around like we are losers.:eek:

Remember Patriotscanwin. First they try to be the voice of reason; just slipping in a few subtle negative comments here and there. Then they get a little too obvious and try to explain it away saying that they have been season ticket holders since 2002.

Just be advised BradysArmy that you will be found out. I have read all of your posts, my initial impression is TROLL.

mgcolby said:
Our team when healthy is not easily beatable and that is what we are right now, with the exception of the TE position and the SS which is not going to change. Hawk is playing well so hopefully that position is plugged. If you have watched every game this year then you should be able to see the transformation of the Defense while the Offense got healthy.

Seymour Wilkfork Green (wilkfork has stepped up his play since Sey came back)
Willie Vrabel Bruschi Colvin (is much better then Willie brown beisel Vrabel/colvin)
Sam Hawk Geno Hobbs has been relieved by both continuity and front 7 pressure.

The offense is healthy and put up 28 points on the 2 ranked D in the league without the running game playing a factor.

This team is not easily beatable. Beatable yes but not easily.

I am giving you the benefit of the doubt on the troll issue!
I disagree, we hav'nt beaten anyone really. TB? What happened against the Colts, SD, Carolina, KC, and Denver? Can we blame injuries for every game we lose? I just think its too early to try and measure up with the elite teams in the NFL, after beating a couple weak teams. I'm a realist, not a troll.

troll.gif

NO soup for you Troll!

BradysArmy said:
I disagree, we hav'nt beaten anyone really. TB? What happened against the Colts, SD, Carolina, KC, and Denver? Can we blame injuries for every game we lose? I just think its too early to try and measure up with the elite teams in the NFL, after beating a couple weak teams. I'm a realist, not a troll.

Well now I believe you are a troll. First team you mention is the Colts, most pats fans would have listed those teams in the order they were played. If you aren't a troll then I suggest you read alot on this board because you are not a very educated football fan. "Not a realist"

coltshater said:
Remember Patriotscanwin.
Good call, but wasn't it PatsCanWin? I can't remember. Who can keep track of all the Troll aliases? :)

You are right I think it was Patscanwin. All of the fraud user names are easily forgettable.

coltshater said:
You are right I think it was Patscanwin. All of the fraud user names are easily forgettable.
Sometimes they're easy though, like Colts018 coming back as BannedColts018 :D

BradysArmy said:

Your right the Colts have beaten much better team than we have. Like the Ravens, Jags, Browns, 49ers, Rams and Texans. That was the whole first half of their season. Only the Jags have a winning record. Who couldn't have gone undefeated against this group of losers? Yes the Colts beat us at home. So what? They still haven't beat us in a playoff game...and hopefully they never will.

BradysArmy said:

GO PATS!

Weak attempt to troll.

Last edited:
Bradysarmy says "ahgh I like tater tots"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back