PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lets move on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

stick21

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
How about Chad Jackson wearing #83 i think it would be a nice fit and we can move on from the Branch ordeal...

I think as a whole this board has moved on with a lot of talk about Chad Jackson and Doug Gabriel's future. By bringing him up this thread sorta goes against its own purpose.

stick21 said:
How about Chad Jackson wearing #83 i think it would be a nice fit and we can move on from the Branch ordeal...

I never understood what possesses people to post every dumb idea that pops into their head. Chad Jackson wears #17. Do you think he reads this board and is going to think you came up with a great idea and switch his number? I just don't get it. "How about Chad Jackson wearing #83? I think it would be a nice fit." Great but he doesn't wear that number and I seriously doubt he cares what you think. It's just stupid. Hey, you know what would be cool? If Tom Brady changed his number to 16 because that's the number Joe Montans wore. I think that would be a nice fit.

I'm Ron Borges? said:
I never understood what possesses people to post every dumb idea that pops into their head.
I think the cautionary tale of glass houses and throwing stones applies here.

I'm Ron Borges? said:
I never understood what possesses people to post every dumb idea that pops into their head. Chad Jackson wears #17. Do you think he reads this board and is going to think you came up with a great idea and switch his number? I just don't get it. "How about Chad Jackson wearing #83? I think it would be a nice fit." Great but he doesn't wear that number and I seriously doubt he cares what you think. It's just stupid. Hey, you know what would be cool? If Tom Brady changed his number to 16 because that's the number Joe Montans wore. I think that would be a nice fit.
EVERY TIME I POST SOMTHING ON THESE FORUMS I GET BASHED WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS

Its just somthing to think about i didnt offend anyone by making a comment
I think the mods need to to there job and stop the bashing
it must make you feel like a man to call someone out how about go f*ck yourself

I actually think its a pretty good idea if its a number that appeals to Jackson.

QB12

QB12 said:
I actually think its a pretty good idea if its a number that appeals to Jackson.

QB12

While I can certainly appreciate the sentiment I think it as an idea that may be embraced by fans but not similarly received by Pat's players and the organization.

zippo59 said:
While I can certainly appreciate the sentiment I think it as an idea that may be embraced by fans but not similarly received by Pat's players and the organization.
now thats a real reponse thank you
i guess i dont like seeing the receviers in the teens numbers it makes it hard to follow on the field maybe thats why the NFL does that and college you can wear any number

zippo59 said:

Or Chad Jackson himself. I'm sure CJ would rather be the first Chad Jackson than the next Deion Branch.

I think we need a tightness ruling.

I'm not qualified.

Sunday #17 made me feel good, no past just the future. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back