PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's hope OL holds up, Jets DL is gunning for Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intommywetrst

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Not that they wouldn't have been anyway, but Rex Ryan is going to be out for blood now.

"At some point in time, we're going to play them, and we handle these things on the field,” Jenkins said. "When you're going to be on the field, don't be a crybaby and be Tom Brady, running to the referees and always complaining. Don't be that. We don't do that."

Jets not too fond of Tom Brady either - AFC East Blog - ESPN

Oh yea, I remember that game last year, Brady urging the ref to call a flag. ravens right? <sarcasm> First time I'd ever seen a player do that in all my years watching football. </sarcasm>

If anything that will have the officials looking more closely to flag the Jets players, thanks Jenkins :p

He should have said Manning instead of Brady.

Can't wait until week 2. This might be one of the biggest regular season games the pats have played. The pats need to shut this arrogant team up.

I'd rather have a "baby" who has been to four superbowls, won 3, be an NFL MVP, than a QB who is one of the worst starters in the league.

Coming from the guy who lives on IR.

This is why Crumpler and Gronkowski were brought in. We didn't have TE who could block for the run and pass like this last year - it will be a game changer.

Jenkins should be more concerned with whether Nick Mangold is really that dominant of a player that he can consistently throw Kris to the ground like a ragdoll on the last Hard Knocks and not that jenkins clearly isn't ready to play football again. When watching that, I was half scared of Mangold and half embarrassed for Jenkins.

With all the Jet's rhetoric, pretty confident that Goddell will give the Jets a strong warning...

The NFL has a lot of cash riding on Brady's health....

Paper Tigers with their awesome 32 sacks should not be calling out their betters. The first time the Pats saw the blitzes the Jets Defense looked effective. The second time, after a little film study, they looked like the Pete Carroll blitz heavy Pats Defense; and were chewed up for over 30 points, just like Pete's Pats were in their second half of seasons.

Blitzes work as a novelty. They are not something you can use in lieu of talent. Even Buddy Ryan's mighty Bears and their novel 46 blitzes lasted for a scant 18 months or so before the League caught on to it.

Buddy's Bears had much more real talent from Dan Hampton and Richard Dent to the last sub in the secondary.

Last edited:
I guess Kris(isn't that the female spelling?) didn't like that he couldn't do a damn thing to stop Brady's offense in Superbowl 38.

2973617_display_image.jpg

As long as the hits are clean and they aren't going low on purpose I say let them come. I hate to say it but I could see this outfit coming in at Brady's knees on purpose. I mean the coach stages fights on purpose in practice. Why not just take out the best player in the league during the 2nd game.

I hope they blitz all night and get shredded by Welker and Edelman (provided he's back). Or just go with Taylor and smash them right in the mouth all night.

"At some point in time, we're going to play them, and we handle these things on the field,” Jenkins said. "When you're going to be on the field, don't be a crybaby and be Tom Brady, running to the referees and always complaining. Don't be that. We don't do that."

Jets not too fond of Tom Brady either - AFC East Blog - ESPN

The Jets are so non-crybaby. They would never run to the referees and beg for a call. They would only run to the commissioner and beg for a draft pick or two to be taken away, as we learned in September 2007.

Kris Jenkins is a joke of a leader. He talks about handling their business on the field, then gets into it personally calling people he's clearly highly jealous of "cry babies" and then cries himself about other calling for flags. Utterly clueless.

This is why Crumpler and Gronkowski were brought in. We didn't have TE who could block for the run and pass like this last year - it will be a game changer.

Even without two blockers like Crumpler and Gronkowski on the edges, the Pats still smoked the Jets the last time we played them. I'm not worried about it. Gun for Brady and I'm sure our defense will gun for Sanchez. The scary thought about that, though, is that knocking Sanchez out of the game might actually HELP the Jets more than hurt them. :eek:

so what week will jenkins go down this year?

Imagine that....another Jet running his mouth (off the field) and telling us he does his talking on the field.

That fat bi$tch has never been able to get to Brady....what makes him think he will after tearing his knee up??? :confused:

Imagine that....another Jet running his mouth (off the field) and telling us he does his talking on the field.

That fat bi$tch has never been able to get to Brady....what makes him think he will after tearing his knee up??? :confused:

With all his talking, he's gotta be sharing genes with Joey Porter....... O'm just sayin'.. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back