PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's Go B's!

lots of racism last night on twitter, after the caps loss

if nathan horton and adam mcquaid were healthy the series would have been over in 5. im extremly proud of the bruins and proud to be a bruins fan unlike the aholes who play baseball for boston. the bruins will be very strong next year with the addition of doug hamilton there 1st round pick from last years draft. the future is nothing but bright for the bruins. thank god. and they are very young.

Agreed. I have to add that I was pretty disappointed with Lucic's performance in the playoffs as well. The offseason should be interesting as Thomas's "no-trade clause" expires and his cap hit decreases by a few million. There are some big names hitting free-agency this summer. All-in-all they are set up to be contenders for the next few years. I'd like to see Jordan Caron come in a little heavier in the fall too.

Too many injuries. Bergeron, Mcquaid, Horton....sucks but they weren't going to win it all anyways with all those injuries

this will be all over espn. and i gaurantee they will ignore the facts. most of them[racist tweeters] arent even from boston.

it's like how when the habs win or lose a series, there are looting riots in montreal lol

every fan base has this little ******ed faction just waiting to act ....******ed

Agreed. I have to add that I was pretty disappointed with Lucic's performance in the playoffs as well. The offseason should be interesting as Thomas's "no-trade clause" expires and his cap hit decreases by a few million. There are some big names hitting free-agency this summer. All-in-all they are set up to be contenders for the next few years. I'd like to see Jordan Caron come in a little heavier in the fall too.

I would trade Thomas for whatever I could get. I'm not blaming him, and I still like him, but I want his salary off the books and use it to try to bring in Parise. I'm usually not the type to chase the top free agents, but Parise would be perfect for this team.

I would trade Thomas for whatever I could get. I'm not blaming him, and I still like him, but I want his salary off the books and use it to try to bring in Parise. I'm usually not the type to chase the top free agents, but Parise would be perfect for this team.

I agree. I will always be grateful for what Thomas has done here, but I too believe it is time to trade him while there is still value and begin the Rask era. Parise would be the very FA I would target for the Bruins as well.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back