PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's Go B's!

Wow ... what a game 1.

Great puck movement off a Thomas save leads to a Kelly goal off a slapshot.

Wow .... :woot:

That's one. Just need fifteen more.

Let's do this.

I'll admit that game had me worried from the start, with all the missed opportunities and some great netminding from the Capitals rookie. But then we dodged the bullets come the 3rd period, and for now all is good. :)

Wow ... what a game 1.

Great puck movement off a Thomas save leads to a Kelly goal off a slapshot.

Wow .... :woot:
some nasty hits being delivered by the bruins. i hope they get adam mcquaid back as soon as possible.

double ot loss stings like a *****.:(

They are playing like **** again...

Nice win.. Alzner is a *****

Fourteen more.

Very nice win....I love to see the big bad bruins get back to hitting and trying to fight (the caps are a bunch of ****ies)....They need to keep up this intensity and hard hitting over the next 14 games.....Oh and I work in D.C. with all Caps fans so I can enjoy work tomorrow.....:rocker:

Very nice win....I love to see the big bad bruins get back to hitting and trying to fight (the caps are a bunch of ****ies)....They need to keep up this intensity and hard hitting over the next 14 games.....Oh and I work in D.C. with all Caps fans so I can enjoy work tomorrow.....:rocker:
The return of the fightin, big, bad and nasty Bruins would be most welcomed. To go back to back, they're going to need to bring the intimidation factor back.

The return of the fightin, big, bad and nasty Bruins would be most welcomed. To go back to back, they're going to need to bring the intimidation factor back.

They brought it tonight. B's up 2-1. Can't wait till Lucic beats Alzner's @$S

Ratings are up thanks to a phenomenal bunch of series so far. Go Bruins, match the intensity from last year and get well soon Horton!

They brought it tonight. B's up 2-1. Can't wait till Lucic beats Alzner's @$S
I watched it PM. My comment was directed more toward the Bruins recapturing their 2010/2011 form. Last night was a good start, but they've got more prick in them to be released. :D

Refs giving the game to the caps...unreal. They cry and whine to the media..then get the calls...wow

This is probably going to 7 games..and it shouldn't..

Refs giving the game to the caps...unreal. They cry and whine to the media..then get the calls...wow

This is probably going to 7 games..and it shouldn't..

The league must have told them to make sure it goes seven. Washington didn't get a single penalty call until the third period. That first goal resulted from obvious interference by Ovechkin. This is boolchit!

Well, that was a must win game that they lost, with a rather ticky tacky slashing call in the final 3 minutes.
Series will end in game 6 sadly, the way it's going.

-Jamman

I agree. Don't see them winning game 6. Caps have all the confidence and that building will be rocking tomorrow...

Well all that's left for Cload is to put Khudobin in the net
for game 6 ... nothing against Thomas but we need some magic trick now.
If nothing else it will make the defense and back checking work harder.

Last edited:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back