PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lets give **** J some props

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny88

Banned
Reaction score
This guy has taken a injury ridden team and turned it into a contender to some extent. With the horrible events that occurred at the start of the season, the bills have done a great job. The bills will be a good team next year.

**** is a good coach, and has real class. Not fake whiny little ***** class like Dungy.

Here to the bills.

Edit : I know we kicked there ass.

i agree, that 4 win streak was improbable, and now the bills will prob go back to beating the rest of their opponents....

they only hope they dont have to play us in the playoffs

Their

Sorry it's the English minor in me.

i agree, that 4 win streak was improbable, and now the bills will prob go back to beating the rest of their opponents....

they only hope they dont have to play us in the playoffs

True. They have a nice young lb in Poz and a great young back in Lynch. Not to mention Edwards looks like he is going to be a nice player.

Good for the bills. They dont get that we are pulling for them. I hate the jets and the phins , I dont mind the bills.

Last edited:
This guy has taken a injury ridden team and turned it into a contender to some extent. With the horrible events that occurred at the start of the season, the bills have done a great job. The bills will be a good team next year.

**** is a good coach, and has real class. Not fake whiny little ***** class like Dungy.

Here to the bills.

Edit : I know we kicked there ass.
You're right. It's nice not to have whining and excuse making for a change. Let's face it, despite the fact that the Pats sat Brady for nearly the entire 4th quarter, and that the Pats punted on 4 and an inch from the Bills 30, you still hear the disingenuine "did the Pats run up the score?" thing. Not from Bills coaches or players though. Props to them.

In a sincere tribute for his admiration for **** Jauron, Belichick gave the Bills a very rare cup full of mercy last night. Trust me, there is are no heavy doses of Kyle Eckle or punts from the 30 yd on 4th and inches against the likes of the Cowboys, Redskins, Colts etc. Heck, even against Romeo there was no sliver of mercy.

Last edited:
People in Buffalo don't get it, though. I'm listening to WGR550 in Buffalo online right now. They're BASHING their team. They have an old coach on (not sure who it is-- they haven't said) and he's been saying:

-Jauron is an idiot, essentially
-They shouldn't rotate their defense
-Losman isn't the guy
-Edwards isn't the guy
-They think their "fat guys" on the offensive line are "just fat" Guy's been running his mouth on them all morning (He might be right to an extent)

Man they think they're DOOMED. We think we're bad as fans, but let me tell you-- these people are crazy. I don't blame them, Buffalo sucks as a city. That said, they didn't get beat down much worse than anyone else this year. They shouldn't be flipping out over this loss.

They could easily be 7-3 right now and in the playoff hunt. I like the Bills, and it helps that their fans don't practice the insufferable jackassery employed by the Jet and Dolphin fans.

The Bills just don't have the bodies but their team is sound. Take away the injuries this year and they're easily a wild card team. They are well-coached and we need to keep an eye on them. The score of this game is not indicative of their potential. What the Pats did is like water breaking a dam. Once it breaks, look out. They are still strong enough and well coached enough to hold off a lot of teams. There is a lot of upside with that team.

Look for these guys in the next couple of years because they will not be a pushover.

Buffalo fans don't deserve this team. Theya re playing very, very well.

There was an opportunity for an act of class at the end of the game. When there was less than two minutes left, they could have taken a knee for a couple of plays. There was no reason to risk injury.

Buffalo fans don't deserve this team. Theya re playing very, very well.

There was an opportunity for an act of class at the end of the game. When there was less than two minutes left, they could have taken a knee for a couple of plays. There was no reason to risk injury.

I think the bills ar3e a solid team when they are healthy. The bills fanbase just dont get what **** has done for them given the circumstances. Look at the frekin jets!

The Bills are a mirage. They have been fortunate to play the Jets and Miami and narrowly wins those games.

They have excellent home field advantage, they play excellent special teams, but they are horrid on offense (ie. Moss caught more TD's in 1/2 of ball last night then all of the Bills WR's have caught in 9 games played) and we all saw how futile their defense was last night.

Jauron has already surprised many as most of the pre-season polls had the Bills finishing last in the AFC East. He is a solid coach with the patience to build this team into a contender. Between Jauron and Levy, they will develop a team with skills at all positions. They will fix the thing they sorely lack today: depth.

It's understandable for the frustrations to come out after the game last night. Given the recent history of this team, it's got to be tough for the fans. However, they have the right people in management positions and are starting to develop the roster correctly. It never is done overnight.

The Bills are the 2nd best team in the AFC East. That's called damning with faint praise when you consider their competition for that accolade comes from the 0-10 Dolphins and the 2-8 Jets. The Patriots completely dismantled the Bills on Sunday night and beat them soundly in just about every facet of the game. The Pats probably could have scored 63 or 70 points last night but eased off the pedal from the medal after Hobbs int TD return.

The only thing the Bills have going for them is their young nucleus of Losman, Evans, and Lynch. They have the skill players to score points but the rest of their team is terrible. Bills have a lot of work to do to get to respectability. I would be shocked to see the Bills grab a wildcard spot unless they suddenly play out of their minds in the remaning 6 games. And that's unlikely as most teams tend to slide even more after the Patriots shellack them.

Ton of injuries, nice job keeping it together. Sh*tty game plan, but nice job considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes