Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
FF_369774_xl.jpg

The god damn beanie! That piece of **** has been directly responsible for two of our losses this season. At Denver and yesterday against Baltimore. Listening to Bill's presser today, I got the impression that he wasn't happy with the beanie and that some changes need to be made to his head wardrobe. Fire the beanie, Bill. Visor is out there and still available. IMO, visor would do a much better job with the team. We instantaneously become more competitive.

p6119924reg.jpg

Levity, people. Practice squad here we come! :D

They really designed a visor after Brad Childress lol
childresshair053109_tmb0000_20090531174406_320_240.JPG

Last edited:
I'm all for it, but I thought it was the Institution of Marriage :eek: and Brady's post game wardrobe :confused: that was the cause....I'm so confused. :rolleyes:

I'm all for it, but I thought it was the Institution of Marriage :eek: and Brady's post game wardrobe :confused: that was the cause....I'm so confused. :rolleyes:

Well, whatever the case, heads need to roll! However, they also need to be warm! I figure, the easiest way is to get ride of the beanie and go with the visor. Belichick would be fashionable AND comfortable, and his head would still be susceptible to a breeze to help facilitate thought! Everyone wins!

What is Rex Ryan wearing on his head this morning? That's what the Patriots should be wearing!

The hoodie was trying all it could to keep the Pats in it, but the hat was well rested and came out flying.

Well, whatever the case, heads need to roll! However, they also need to be warm! I figure, the easiest way is to get ride of the beanie and go with the visor. Belichick would be fashionable AND comfortable, and his head would still be susceptible to a breeze to help facilitate thought! Everyone wins!

Seems like in the past he always won with the damn hoodie flipped up and on his head. He seriously needs to get back to letting the hoodie be the all purpose piece of equipment that is intended to be.

I noticed how BB looked uncomfortable on the sidelines as well... maybe we need a new equipment sponser.... sketchers, anyone?

Attachments

• 50875_WNV_J.jpg
    50875_WNV_J.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 194
I noticed how BB looked uncomfortable on the sidelines as well... maybe we need a new equipment sponser.... sketchers, anyone?

I like Victoria's Secret a little bit better...

315473222_e3b272b420.jpg

...though it would be pretty disturbing to see BB walk around on the sidelines in lingerie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes