PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's be serious folks: we all want the Jets & Pats to be 9-2 entering the MNF game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Let's be serious folks: we all want the Jets & Pats to be 9-2 entering the MNF ga

it does bother me what the jets record is so long as we win that MNF game . . . to be honest i think we can take the jets in the regular season and in the playoffs . . . also remember the colts are 6-4 right now and are on the outside looking in on the playoff picture. . . with NE and Pitt as WC teams. if the JETS keep ahead of the colts and neither wins their division, then its likely the colts will be out of the playoffs, especially with pitt and balt playing well . . .

also if the jets are a WC there is chance that they might face the colts division in wc weekend, so if the colts do win their division would not mind seeing the jets go to indy . . .

so in a small quit way i do not mind the jets winning, provide we win the division, cause if we do the jets might knock the colts out of the PO

Re: Let's be serious folks: we all want the Jets & Pats to be 9-2 entering the MNF ga

The fans of the other 30 teams in the league wants both the Patriots and Jets to be 8 and 3 going into that Monday night game. That is all I know at this point.

it does bother me what the jets record is so long as we win that MNF game . . . to be honest i think we can take the jets in the regular season and in the playoffs . . . also remember the colts are 6-4 right now and are on the outside looking in on the playoff picture. . . with NE and Pitt as WC teams. if the JETS keep ahead of the colts and neither wins their division, then its likely the colts will be out of the playoffs, especially with pitt and balt playing well . . .

also if the jets are a WC there is chance that they might face the colts division in wc weekend, so if the colts do win their division would not mind seeing the jets go to indy . . .

so in a small quit way i do not mind the jets winning, provide we win the division, cause if we do the jets might knock the colts out of the PO

Great point. The Colts are way more dangerous then the Jets. I still give the edge to the Patriots over the Jets. Can't quite feel the same way with the Colts. Tomorrow, MMQB will have the Jets ahead of the Patriots on his top 15 because of their awesome win over a team with a losing record. Meanwhile, the Patriots held on to win against a wounded Colts team.

Forget the Jets falling to 8-3 next week

I watched a bit of the Bills Bengals game and for the most part Carson Palmer has fallen from what many believed to be the next great QB just a few years ago to now a QB that should soon be going the Journeyman route for the rest of his career - Palmer is no longer a legit quality starting QB in this league.

The Bengals would have a better chance to win with ARNOLD Palmer at QB or maybe even Orioles legend Jim Palmer under center than they would with Carson now.

No way dude. Too much crap can happen even if we DO beat the Jets in this scenario they can end up tying us right back up or taking the lead later on. You need every bit of help you can get, to WANT your main competition to win is senseless.

If anything, there could be a silver lining to the Jets winning in that it will definitely push the pats to keep winning. That's about as far as I'd go, no chance in heck I want them at 9-2.

There's no silver lining in the Jets beating us. I don't care to be a 13-3 wildcard team. That would be virtually unheard of. The Pats absolutely need to win the division.

Of course when this year started I was thinking rebuilding year so I guess in a way it's all gravy on top from here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back