PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let the Hype Begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

Virtual Internet Person
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen:

The long awaited, much anticipated showdown between the two titans of the NFL has finally arrived. No more "one week at a time"; this is finally the week to talk about the Colts. I anticipate a great game and a decicive Patriot victory. I also anticipate a lot of good and sometimes not so good dialog between us Pats fans and fans of the rival Colts. But as we enjoy the anticipation, let's remember this:

1. They are not going to hand out any trophies to the winner of this game.

2. There are no playoff spots on the line in the this game.

3. Neither team can clinch any home field advantage in this game.

4. This game will give the winner the inside track toward getting home field advantage should they meet up in the playoffs, but it will clinch nothing, and such a playoff meeting is not guaranteed.

5. There are a lot of games left to be played and a lot can happen to change the unfolding playoff picture between now and the end of the regular season.

OK, I just had to say that stuff.

Let the hype begin! :D

Give us an hour or two to enjoy the spanking we just handed the skins. Sheesh!

Ladies and Gentlemen:

The long awaited, much anticipated showdown between the two titans of the NFL has finally arrived. No more "one week at a time"; this is finally the week to talk about the Colts. I anticipate a great game and a decicive Patriot victory. I also anticipate a lot of good and sometimes not so good dialog between us Pats fans and fans of the rival Colts. But as we enjoy the anticipation, let's remember this:

1. They are not going to hand out any trophies to the winner of this game.

2. There are no playoff spots on the line in the this game.

3. Neither team can clinch any home field advantage in this game.

4. This game will give the winner the inside track toward getting home field advantage should they meet up in the playoffs, but it will clinch nothing, and such a playoff meeting is not guaranteed.

5. There are a lot of games left to be played and a lot can happen to change the unfolding playoff picture between now and the end of the regular season.

OK, I just had to say that stuff.

Let the hype begin! :D

BOO YAH!!!

The only thing that sucks about this season is that it is going by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday that the season began.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back