Let The Games Begin - Post Peyton GOAT References

Status
Not open for further replies.

CISGS

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Let The Games Begin - Post Peyton GOAT References

Well it will start again.

Again we will hear how Peyton is the best ever lol, despite not even being close to Brady.

I'll start.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

He threw for the lowest number of yards for a winning SB QB. Brady faced a better Seattle D and look what he did. This game was all about Denver's D

I know there's a "dislike" button...but is there a "vomit" one?

I'm waiting for the ignorance

I respect Peyton manning he is a top 5 QB of all time

But I'm waiting for the ignorance tonight on ESPN or the NFL network of someone saying Peyton manning is better than Brady is the GOAT.

I have no problem with Peyton.
But if I hear that it pisses me off because it is purely ignorant.

Highly doubt there will be many people who say that. Maybe a few, but the majority know Brady > Manning

Not sure how you can even watch ESPN or the NFL network before next season begins. You damn well know they'll be non stop Manning nut sack tongue bathings galore. Maybe you're into that kind of pain.

where do I put the asterisk?

It's time to retire...

The superiority complex that we have towards Peyton Manning. His career is over and short two Lombardis and the admiration of many of his teammates over the years.

Comparing Manning and Brady will be an interesting topic for the next two or three weeks and then it will all fade to black.

No. For so many reasons no.

There is no comparison.

Brady is clearly the better QB but Manning is the second or third best of all time. Guy deserves the credit he gets. I'm glad he got the win, but I'm also glad he didn't play any where near well enough for him to be considered a comparable SB QB to Brady.

Wowwwwwwww I thought Luke Russert had 2 brain cells to rub together. Guess that was wrong LOL

When you get booed like no other player in the Superbowl MVP honors before the game, it tells you Brady is the GOAT jealousy and anger from his success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down