PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let me be the first....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
to welcome me here.Yeah I just registered today but I now notice there seems to be alot of animosity on here.Not to me but to others.Is this place always like this?I love the pats and would like some news on them..is this the right place?I hope so:)

Last edited:
As long as you agree that every Patriots player is a first ballot HOFer you'll be just fine. If not, you might want to take cover.

SuperPatriot33 said:
to welcome me here.Yeah I just registered today but I now notice there seems to be alot of animosity on here.Not to me but to others.Is this place always like this?I love the pats and would like some news on them..is this the right place?I hope so:)
Dude honestly i hope your banned for life. Your multiple user names as from BradyBirdYazOrr to GayBrady to now this is just ridiculous.

Just leave now.

SuperPatriot33 said:

Indeed this is the best place for all Patriots news...

And for those of you wondering, the Patriots and Falcons are STILL deadlocked at 0-0 in their pre-season matchup

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/default.jsp

FYI SuperPatriot - there's been a rash of "new" posters involved engaged in some questionable practices of late - so your timing as a new member is slightly unfortunate - don't take it personally

welcome!

JoeSixPat said:
Indeed this is the best place for all Patriots news...

And for those of you wondering, the Patriots and Falcons are STILL deadlocked at 0-0 in their pre-season matchup

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/default.jsp

FYI SuperPatriot - there's been a rash of "new" posters involved engaged in some questionable practices of late - so your timing as a new member is slightly unfortunate - don't take it personally

welcome!
Thanks for the heads up.I may joke around but offending people is not my game.

SuperPatriot33 said:
Is this place always like this?I love the pats and would like some news on them..is this the right place?I hope so:)
It sdepends. What are your views on Long Snappers? Dan Klecko? TBC? Monty Beisel? Ty Law? David Patten?

If you don't care and have no real strong opinion, you will be bored to tears.

Is it always his way? No, after mini-camp and before training camp, it gets much, much worse, as we debate, often hotly, any possible football topic. Expect 500-post threads and personal insults on the WHICH IS THE BETTER KR WEDGE? THREE MAN OR FOUR? topic, and whether kickoff tees should be removed from the field immediatelly after the kick or wait until after the play.

Enter at your own risk and abandon all hope once you get here.

spacecrime said:
Is it always his way? No, after mini-camp and before training camp, it gets much, much worse, as we debate, often hotly, any possible football topic. Expect 500-post threads and personal insults on the WHICH IS THE BETTER KR WEDGE? THREE MAN OR FOUR? topic, and whether kickoff tees should be removed from the field immediatelly after the kick or wait until after the play.

These are outstanding suggestions, but not very Patriots-specific. Other possibilities:

- Letter-writing campaign for Mosi Tatupu throwback road jerseys
- Compare and contrast: Andy Stokes, Spencer Nead
- Is the Belichick coaching tree deciduous or coniferous?

Also, please note that on the draft board we're already debating which linebacker to take in 2007.

All of which is to say: yes, this is THE place for Patriots news. But right now, there ain't much of it.

patchick said:
These are outstanding suggestions, but not very Patriots-specific. Other possibilities:

- Is the Belichick coaching tree deciduous or coniferous?

Also, please note that on the draft board we're already debating which linebacker to take in 2007.

All of which is to say: yes, this is THE place for Patriots news. But right now, there ain't much of it.

And don't forget:

- The athletic cup: yea or nay?

patchick said:

- Is the IBelichick coaching tree deciduous or coniferous?

This was priceless! LMAO here.......Is the IBelichick coaching tree deciduous or coniferous? Especially this!!! Ohhhh Lordy, Lordy Lordy!

Last edited:
SuperPatriot33 said:
Well, I think most would like additional posters who have some interesting comments on football.

But of your 22 posts as I write this (and I took the time to read all 22 posts), only 3 or 4 are remotely about football - and that's being somewhat kind. So maybe the answer to your question is - enjoy all of the football info you find here, ignore the stupid junk, but save the board some bandwidth by not posting unless you have something other than the inane comments that you have been making. What's the point - It just clutters the board with absolutely no value. I'll say this - none of your posts were obnoxious or objectionable, so that's appreciated.

jmho

Is that why you have the Jets avatar? I smell a troll. Begone please.

VJCPatriot said:
Is that why you have the Jets avatar? I smell a troll. Begone please.
Not to seem snarky.But did you look at my avatar?I mean really?Its Chad Pennington with his "noodle" arm spelling the "ess" in Jets...Not a Jets fan...trust me

Apologies, but I am unsure of the protocol here. I am a long time reader, then registered, still just read, now first time writer...

After reading patchick's "is the belichick coaching tree deciduous or coniferous" line, I had to make my first post: pffft! hahahaha

I'll put it this way: bless us all, the team, their ardent fans, and the folks here who help me better understand why I've loved this team since Tippet and Lippett, lest I forget Mosi Tatupu, whom my mother knew only because of his name. Y'all make me feel a little better about still doubting this team a la New England style, even in the midst of the greatest football run [all things considered (FA)] of all time. Imagine being a Cardinals fan...

Anyway, the point is: patschick, that was an f'in great line....

BTW: thanks all for the info and entertainment.

Welcome, Zarakotas5 -- I'm with you: you just have to applaud that line. It's nice that it's persuaded you to join the conversation.

(By the way, I think the answer is "deciduous" -- those are the ones where the branches are more likely to have branches off branches off branches, aren't they?)

Last edited:
Thanks, Brit. However, some many say that withstanding cold, harsh weathering and bristly dry appearances have a place, too...

BTW Brit, I'm honored that you replied to my post. You have been one of the opinions that I have regularly respected.

Troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperPatriot33 said:

TROLL ALERT!! TROLL ALERT!!!!!!! TROLL ALERT!!!! TROLL ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SeanBruschi54 said:
Dude honestly i hope your banned for life. Your multiple user names as from BradyBirdYazOrr to GayBrady to now this is just ridiculous.

Just leave now.

:yeahthat:

It's probably the same boring **** who spammed Tomase's blog in the name of Patsfans.

Look Maybe I am what you so insensitively call a "troll".But does that make me any less of a man?If you prick me do I not bleed?Just because I choose to live under a bridge and eat goats does not mean I cant engage in intelligent conversation.If I'm the big monster then why do you civilized posters have me in tears.If cruel behavior is what makes a human I'll stay under this bridge and take comfort knowing that even though the sun is blocked from me...The light will never shine on you.
troll.jpg
stcjones said:
TROLL ALERT!! TROLL ALERT!!!!!!! TROLL ALERT!!!! TROLL ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Mike the Brit said:
Welcome, Zarakotas5 -- I'm with you: you just have to applaud that line. It's nice that it's persuaded you to join the conversation.

(By the way, I think the answer is "deciduous" -- those are the ones where the branches are more likely to have branches off branches off branches, aren't they?)

And the leaves must fall off in the off season. It is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes