Welcome to PatsFans.com

Let me be the first....

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by SuperPatriot33, May 5, 2006.

1. SuperPatriot33

SuperPatriot33 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

to welcome me here.Yeah I just registered today but I now notice there seems to be alot of animosity on here.Not to me but to others.Is this place always like this?I love the pats and would like some news on them..is this the right place?I hope so:)
    Last edited: May 5, 2006
  2. Alk

Alk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

As long as you agree that every Patriots player is a first ballot HOFer you'll be just fine. If not, you might want to take cover.
  3. SeanBruschi54

SeanBruschi54 Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -1

#24 Jersey

Dude honestly i hope your banned for life. Your multiple user names as from BradyBirdYazOrr to GayBrady to now this is just ridiculous.

Just leave now.
  4. JoeSixPat

JoeSixPat Rookie

Ratings:
    +104 / 2 / -3

Indeed this is the best place for all Patriots news...

And for those of you wondering, the Patriots and Falcons are STILL deadlocked at 0-0 in their pre-season matchup

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/default.jsp

FYI SuperPatriot - there's been a rash of "new" posters involved engaged in some questionable practices of late - so your timing as a new member is slightly unfortunate - don't take it personally

welcome!
  5. SuperPatriot33

SuperPatriot33 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thanks for the heads up.I may joke around but offending people is not my game.
  6. spacecrime

spacecrime Rookie

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

It sdepends. What are your views on Long Snappers? Dan Klecko? TBC? Monty Beisel? Ty Law? David Patten?

If you don't care and have no real strong opinion, you will be bored to tears.

Is it always his way? No, after mini-camp and before training camp, it gets much, much worse, as we debate, often hotly, any possible football topic. Expect 500-post threads and personal insults on the WHICH IS THE BETTER KR WEDGE? THREE MAN OR FOUR? topic, and whether kickoff tees should be removed from the field immediatelly after the kick or wait until after the play.

Enter at your own risk and abandon all hope once you get here.
  7. patchick

patchick Moderatrix Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,119 / 9 / -2

#11 Jersey

These are outstanding suggestions, but not very Patriots-specific. Other possibilities:

- Letter-writing campaign for Mosi Tatupu throwback road jerseys
    - Compare and contrast: Andy Stokes, Spencer Nead
    - Is the Belichick coaching tree deciduous or coniferous?

Also, please note that on the draft board we're already debating which linebacker to take in 2007.

All of which is to say: yes, this is THE place for Patriots news. But right now, there ain't much of it.
  8. sieglo

sieglo Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

And don't forget:

- The athletic cup: yea or nay?
  9. Feep_FLA

Feep_FLA Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This was priceless! LMAO here.......Is the IBelichick coaching tree deciduous or coniferous? Especially this!!! Ohhhh Lordy, Lordy Lordy!
    Last edited: May 6, 2006
  10. arrellbee

arrellbee Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Well, I think most would like additional posters who have some interesting comments on football.

But of your 22 posts as I write this (and I took the time to read all 22 posts), only 3 or 4 are remotely about football - and that's being somewhat kind. So maybe the answer to your question is - enjoy all of the football info you find here, ignore the stupid junk, but save the board some bandwidth by not posting unless you have something other than the inane comments that you have been making. What's the point - It just clutters the board with absolutely no value. I'll say this - none of your posts were obnoxious or objectionable, so that's appreciated.

jmho
  11. VJCPatriot

VJCPatriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +53 / 1 / -4

Is that why you have the Jets avatar? I smell a troll. Begone please.
  12. SuperPatriot33

SuperPatriot33 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Not to seem snarky.But did you look at my avatar?I mean really?Its Chad Pennington with his "noodle" arm spelling the "ess" in Jets...Not a Jets fan...trust me
  13. zarakotas5

zarakotas5 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Apologies, but I am unsure of the protocol here. I am a long time reader, then registered, still just read, now first time writer...

After reading patchick's "is the belichick coaching tree deciduous or coniferous" line, I had to make my first post: pffft! hahahaha

I'll put it this way: bless us all, the team, their ardent fans, and the folks here who help me better understand why I've loved this team since Tippet and Lippett, lest I forget Mosi Tatupu, whom my mother knew only because of his name. Y'all make me feel a little better about still doubting this team a la New England style, even in the midst of the greatest football run [all things considered (FA)] of all time. Imagine being a Cardinals fan...

Anyway, the point is: patschick, that was an f'in great line....

BTW: thanks all for the info and entertainment.
  14. Mike the Brit

Mike the Brit Minuteman Target PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +378 / 2 / -1

Disable Jersey

Welcome, Zarakotas5 -- I'm with you: you just have to applaud that line. It's nice that it's persuaded you to join the conversation.

(By the way, I think the answer is "deciduous" -- those are the ones where the branches are more likely to have branches off branches off branches, aren't they?)
    Last edited: May 7, 2006
  15. zarakotas5

zarakotas5 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thanks, Brit. However, some many say that withstanding cold, harsh weathering and bristly dry appearances have a place, too...
  16. zarakotas5

zarakotas5 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

BTW Brit, I'm honored that you replied to my post. You have been one of the opinions that I have regularly respected.
  17. stcjones

stcjones Rookie

Ratings:
    +35 / 13 / -7

#12 Jersey

Troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TROLL ALERT!! TROLL ALERT!!!!!!! TROLL ALERT!!!! TROLL ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

:yeahthat:

It's probably the same boring **** who spammed Tomase's blog in the name of Patsfans.
  19. SuperPatriot33

SuperPatriot33 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Look Maybe I am what you so insensitively call a "troll".But does that make me any less of a man?If you prick me do I not bleed?Just because I choose to live under a bridge and eat goats does not mean I cant engage in intelligent conversation.If I'm the big monster then why do you civilized posters have me in tears.If cruel behavior is what makes a human I'll stay under this bridge and take comfort knowing that even though the sun is blocked from me...The light will never shine on you.[​IMG]
    Last edited: May 7, 2006
  20. RayClay

RayClay On the Roster

Ratings:
    +754 / 6 / -11

#75 Jersey

And the leaves must fall off in the off season. It is what it is.