Welcome to PatsFans.com

Let Herm Edwards be our light in these dark times...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Patriot_in_NY, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Yeah, I was gnashing my teeth at the time. I know, I know... do we need another thread on this...... I just wanted to add a little humor. It's not the end of the world.

A good sleep, a nice meal... and Herm's voice ringing in my ear and I'm okay with it now. It is what it is.

You got the GOAT QB and one of the best 3rd down backs in the history of the game, and 2 yards to go (which is made more then 50-55% of the time by regular teams) to potentially WIN the game, or voluntarily turning the ball over to the GOAT 1b QB anywhere on the field with a your D totally gassed.

YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME. Thanks Herm. I feel better :D
  2. farn

farn Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

Re: Let Herm Edwards be our light in these dark times......

Here's another thing :

I don't mind BB trusting goat man more than his tired & injured D. Here's my beef : let Addai score. Don't stop him on the ONE ! Let him walse in with 1:40 left and then try to get a FG with TFB and RFM.

I won't lie. I was already seeing articles of Pats' greatness in my head when they got up to 31. #1 on power rankings, all the accolades.

I dunno... that D gave us three awesome halves. Will they be ready to give us 4 in the New Year ?
  3. bostonia3333

bostonia3333 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Re: Let Herm Edwards be our light in these dark times......

maybe herm's philosophy would have got us home field:

RUN, RUN, RUN, PUNT/FAKE PUNT!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.