PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LenDale White spits at Donnie Nickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bostonian1962

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Brawl at Titans camp where White allegedly spit in the face of S Donnie Nickey, and brawled with Nickey, and others.

Once a punk, always a punk is what I always say.

what a peice of ****

Bostonian1962 said:
Brawl at Titans camp where White allegedly spit in the face of S Donnie Nickey, and brawled with Nickey, and others.

Nice way to introduce yourself to the league,I dont know what posesses these guys to do the things they do.When you make this much money I guess you really are at times void of all morals and responsibilities as a human being?

USC is a team full of turds. Old friend Pete Carroll took a lot of shortcuts in assembling his talented team. He, and USC are about to pay the price.
And the NFL is about to find out that most of his players are turds (LenDale, Winston Justice, Mike Williams, Frostee Rucker.. the list goes on and on)

Ichiro said:
USC is a team full of turds. Old friend Pete Carroll took a lot of shortcuts in assembling his talented team. He, and USC are about to pay the price.
And the NFL is about to find out that most of his players are turds (LenDale, Winston Justice, Mike Williams, Frostee Rucker.. the list goes on and on)
You forgot to mention Mr. Last Unsigned Draft Pick Matt Dancin Fool Leinart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bostonian1962 said:

Loser..............

PromisedLand said:
You forgot to mention Mr. Last Unsigned Draft Pick Matt Dancin Fool Leinart.

Not sure if Leinart is a turd....... yet.
He is stupid for holding out and his huge ego will not help him with his teammates. Even though he was the 10th pick he wants to be paid like a top five pick. Stupid. No one in the NFL cares what you did at USC.

Reminds me of a kid who goes to college and tells everyone how cool he was in high school.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back