PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LenDale really has put on the pounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Was, along with a few chins, on ESPNews.

pats1 said:
Was, along with a few chins, on ESPNews.

Yea I noticed that, He seems quite modest too.

"I just want to be judged as a football player" - LenDale White

well part of a football player is proper nutrition, training and good work ethic Mr. White...im suprised he hasnt learned from Bush

He looks like "Rerun" from Good Times...:D

hes going to stay in first still. hes going to Carolina, Pittsburgh, Jacksonville or anything around there

10023297vu.jpg

Whoever drafts Lendale Whilte will NOT be sorry. This guy is big, fast and will do very well in the NFL.
I cannot believe how one torn hammy results in such a free fall. I would love to see NE pick lawsin at 21 abd then work the board so as to be able to move up maybe the early second (should he slide that far)to get him.

THAT would be an awesome 1&2.

hammy got hurt at the Pro Day. and getting hurt that day doesnt get you out of shape and fat that quickly..lack of work ethic on many reports..and thats proven here

I, too, think that White will be a pretty good RB in the NFL. The reporting of his demise is wildly inaccurate, in my opinion.

However, a line by Fat Bastard in Austin Powers came to mind when I saw that picture: "I eat because I am unhappy and i'm unhappy because I eat."

Last edited:
fgssand said:
Whoever drafts Lendale Whilte will NOT be sorry. This guy is big, fast and will do very well in the NFL.
That's what we said about Vince Wilfork. Maybe White could play NT after he eats all his Easter candy.

fgssand said:
I cannot believe how one torn hammy results in such a free fall.
It didn't. Getting so fat he couldn't work out at the combine started a free fall. Tearing a hammy so he couldn't run at pro days was just icing on the cake (though it looks like White ate all the cake and all the icing).

Remix 6 said:
hammy got hurt at the Pro Day. and getting hurt that day doesnt get you out of shape and fat that quickly..lack of work ethic on many reports..and thats proven here

Its his own fault.

I have no symapthy for guys who "decline" to particiapte in the combine, then get injured at or before their Pro day. They end up dropping because they were too g****mn lazy to cooperate with their future employer at a job interview!

i thought white was better than bush when i saw them both play.. now, tack on 20 extra pounds, and who knows? get him a professional trainer, get him in shape, and i think he's the steal of the draft.... on the other hand, if he likes his fried turkeys and momma's apple pies too much, he's a bust.

PonyExpress said:
He looks like "Rerun" from Good Times...:D

"Rerun" wasn't on "Good Times". Rerun (played by the late Fred Barry) was a character on "What's Happening".

Last edited:
LenDale Whale did himself a favor by letting his weight ballon and refusing to run. Now he'll get picked by a "good" team and be a winner. Who knows, it might even be us!:rocker:

Let's not blame Lendale he wen't home and ate his mothers cooking how many of you here owuld refuse your mothers cooking?

SoonerPatriot said:
"Rerun" wasn't on "Good Times". Rerun (played by the late Fred Barry) was a character on "What's Happening".
right.... you guys are thinking of Bookman

Lendale (aka "Rerun") popped on a drug test too. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down