PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Len P article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scary is what it is...

"New England is one point shy of averaging 40 points per game and is on pace to score 638 points, which would shatter the league record -- currently held by the 1998 Minnesota Vikings (556) -- by nearly 15 percent. The league record for touchdowns in a season, 70, is held by the 1984 Dolphins, and the Patriots are on pace to score 82.

And then, of course, there is Brady. With 27 TD passes in seven games -- 11 in the last eight quarters -- he's on pace for 62, which would break Peyton Manning's mark by 13, or nearly one more touchdown pass per game."

Nice classy quote from Thomas too:

"Let's face it," Dolphins 12th-year middle linebacker Zach Thomas said, "they did what they wanted to, when they wanted to do it, and how they wanted to do it. I mean, they've been a great team, and [Brady] has been a great quarterback for a long time. But now they've taken it to an even higher level. I mean, what comes after 'awesome,' you know? They're going to be really hard to beat. Really hard."

I hope they blow out everyone on the way to the superbowl and I'd love a boring superbowl where they blew out the nfc

They'll still have to average 31 points a game to break Minnesota's record team total points. Certainly possible, but this gives you an idea what a feat that would be.

Scary is what it is...

"New England is one point shy of averaging 40 points per game and is on pace to score 638 points, which would shatter the league record -- currently held by the 1998 Minnesota Vikings (556) -- by nearly 15 percent. The league record for touchdowns in a season, 70, is held by the 1984 Dolphins, and the Patriots are on pace to score 82.

And then, of course, there is Brady. With 27 TD passes in seven games -- 11 in the last eight quarters -- he's on pace for 62, which would break Peyton Manning's mark by 13, or nearly one more touchdown pass per game."

Nice classy quote from Thomas too:

"Let's face it," Dolphins 12th-year middle linebacker Zach Thomas said, "they did what they wanted to, when they wanted to do it, and how they wanted to do it. I mean, they've been a great team, and [Brady] has been a great quarterback for a long time. But now they've taken it to an even higher level. I mean, what comes after 'awesome,' you know? They're going to be really hard to beat. Really hard."

Cousin,
This reply from a Dolphin fan, one of our Soldiers in Iraq, after the Pats game and Jason Taylors' comment about the state of the Dolphins right now and the game against NE they just played! Jason states...
``There are worse situations I could be in. I could be in Iraq.''...The Soldiers' reply.... I AM in Iraq and YOUR situation looked FAR worse than mine!!!
Posted by: A Soldier

DW Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill