Lurks_All_Day

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Should we pick him up?
Bueller?
Bueller?
Bueller?

Sign the Boddest!

can I at least have a peek inside the boddice before I make my decision?

can I at least have a peek inside the boddice before I make my decision?
The Jest didn't even claim him. You may not want that look....

I think perhaps the word is out that Bodden was visiting the medicine man?

Last edited:
I don't know who this Bueller guy is, but if he can play CB, I'm all for it.

So if someone signs him now to a new vet min contract; the Pats are still on the hook for all that they signed him for, correct? (i.e. his cap hit is now locked on the books for this year.)

the pats are on the hook for his whole salary this year... Here is a good thing to think about... since when did leigh bodden become the next deion sanders to the media???? i mean we must of commited a cardnial sin for a player that was out of all last year and this year was toast and was not playing well at all... granted the time of his realease was questionable, but maybee his attitude sucked and was draggin the team down....

the pats are on the hook for his whole salary this year... Here is a good thing to think about... since when did leigh bodden become the next deion sanders to the media???? i mean we must of commited a cardnial sin for a player that was out of all last year and this year was toast and was not playing well at all... granted the time of his realease was questionable, but maybee his attitude sucked and was draggin the team down....
Probably because he's played better (IMO) than most of our corners (which happens to be a weakness of the defense).

For the minimum he will certainly be picked up.

No one is calling him Deion Sanders -- but the Pats thought enough of him to give him a 4 year 22 mil contract; which turned out to be a waste of 10 mil for us -- in hindsight signing Asante for 4 years / 32 million would've been much better (something he might've signed for in the offseason we franchised him).

No one is calling him Deion Sanders -- but the Pats thought enough of him to give him a 4 year 22 mil contract; which turned out to be a waste of 10 mil for us -- in hindsight signing Asante for 4 years / 32 million would've been much better (something he might've signed for in the offseason we franchised him).

Ummmm HELL NO!!!

who would you have cut for the 2.25mil/year extra that Asante would have cost?

Bodden was far from toast in the first 5 games (I believe he missed 1). If you want to see toast look at the guys who replaced him on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes