PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Legit article on why Miami wins the east!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straz said:
no u didnt good try though :rolleyes:
ya you love men and your proud of it lol lol lol

Last edited by a moderator:
hobbsownscoles said:
yeah I did you queer, dolphins suck ass

no you still didnt. maybe if you try just a little harder than it might work. :D ;)

You can do whatever you want with those smiley faces but everyone knows that you want black ****

hahaha what a *** he admitted he was gay. dolphins blow ass

ya he admitted for the whole world to see that he s ucks ****whAT A LOSER:D

Aqua4Ever04 said:
HAHA! Just enjoy it guys. Enjoy the glimmer of hope you seem to have now. Maybe you guys will realize it when we come up there to Foxboro and humilate you guys in your house. At that point the Dolphins will be either 4-1 or 5-0 and rolling on through the AFC.
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol open mouth insert foot lol lol

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Well I'm afraid you're wrong. It will take us till week 14 before we wrap up the division after we spank you at our place in South Florida. It will be the day when a Pats fan admits they got much worse and the Fins got a lot better this off-season. Can anyone do that?
:bricks:
Aqua4Ever04 said:
HAHA! Just enjoy it guys. Enjoy the glimmer of hope you seem to have now. Maybe you guys will realize it when we come up there to Foxboro and humilate you guys in your house. At that point the Dolphins will be either 4-1 or 5-0 and rolling on through the AFC.
:bricks: :bricks:
Whoops!:D

rofl....what a rant.......

GJ FINS....1-4.....everyone is already off the culpepper boat and on the harringtonboat.....then they'll be off the harrington boat, and on the lemon boat, but by then....saban will be fighting for his job....

GOOD CALL AQUA......way to "humuliate" us at foxborough rolling with a 4-1 or 5-0 record....

fins played who? steelers bills NE titans and texans?.....what? the texans beat you?? what?? hahahahahahaha

edit: all the teams the dolphins played have a combined record: (1-3) (2-3) (0-5) (1-4) (4-1) records.....NE being the only team to have a winning record....

you guys lost to the texans...........

to the texans.....

Last edited:
skaIownsIyou said:

GJ FINS....1-4.....everyone is already off the culpepper boat and on the harringtonboat.....then they'll be off the harrington boat, and on the lemon boat, but by then....saban will be fighting for his job....

GOOD CALL AQUA......way to "humuliate" us at foxborough rolling with a 4-1 or 5-0 record....

fins played who? steelers bills NE titans and texans?.....what? the texans beat you?? what?? hahahahahahaha

edit: all the teams the dolphins played have a combined record: (1-3) (2-3) (0-5) (1-4) (4-1) records.....NE being the only team to have a winning record....

to the texans.....
i love this post.

Man, memories.. Go easy guys, I'm sure Aqua is already hurting; kind of like Culpepper's knee.

skaIownsIyou said:

to the texans.....
:rocker: :rocker:

Of all the threads started by all the trolls who have come to this forum, this one is hands down my all time favorite. Ballsackforever; GREAT, GREAT thread, thanks a million for starting it. It is without a doubt an instant first ballot hall of fame award winner.

What a tool, your team and your coach are the laughing stock of the NFL, how proud you must be.

Don't forget to come back here next year; we'll keep a light on for you you oysterbrain........

Double G said:
Of all the threads started by all the trolls who have come to this forum, this one is hands down my all time favorite. Ballsackforever; GREAT, GREAT thread, thanks a million for starting it. It is without a doubt an instant first ballot hall of fame award winner.

What a tool, your team and your coach are the laughing stock of the NFL, how proud you must be.

Don't forget to come back here next year; we'll keep a light on for you you oysterbrain........
:D :D its hillarious isnt it

Oh man, he sounded so sure of himself. What a laugh.

And per usual, like all the trolls who came here talking out of their south end and said "When we win, I'll come back here and tell all of you I told you so", they NEVER come back when their teams get their ***e$ handed to them and say "Sorry, I was wrong"; nope, no chance of that happening, the sackless wonders that they all are.................

Double G said:

this thread deserves top billing:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back