PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Legit article on why Miami wins the east!

Status
Not open for further replies.
patriotspride said:
ya know **** you clown,its called sarcasm lol you really are brain dead.:D :D

Wrong again Fat ol man, Ive gotten all A's sine 4 grade.

hobbsownscoles said:
dolphins suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA! Look at this in depth analysis. I love when people chime in like this. I bet the guy doesn't even know 5 players on the Dolphins' roster. :rofl:

Aqua4Ever04 said:
HAHA! Look at this in depth analysis. I love when people chime in like this. I bet the guy doesn't even know 5 players on the Dolphins' roster. :rofl:
travis daniels
ronnie brown
channing crowder
derek hagan
the wife beater

And if u arent down with the pats we just got 2 words for ya...... suck it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aqua4Ever04 said:
nobody here is interested in talking about your doofins except your boyfriend ,dont you get it .

Wow Hobbs and pride. HAHA, wow! You guys just amaze me. If I'm not down with the Pats, then suck it? Are you serious? What are you, 10? And I have a question for you pride, why do you visit the interleague forum if you don't care about other teams? You guys both only know the Pats, you both have no clue about any other team and you are just bandwagon douchebags. You guys are pathetic.

As for the Moss comment, to say that illustrates that you have absolutely no knowledge of the NFL.

In Culpepper's best year where he threw 39 TDs, Moss only played the whole game in 10 games. He caught 13 TDs meaning that Daunte spreaded 26 TDs elsewhere which is a very good number itself. (Tom Brady has never surpassed that in his career.) Also, if Moss makes QBs so good, what happend to Kerry Collins last year? Oh that's right, he's out of the NFL now. Good call moron!

Aqua4gay04 said:
I have a question for you pride,would you like to go on a date with me?i cook good and i will dress up anyway you like me .i even have nipple rings for your enjoyment .
:eek: :eek:

patriotspride said:
nobody here is interested in talking about your doofins except your boyfriend ,dont you get it .
Yes, but you'd think that adults would be able to talk adult-like in the INTERLEAGUE Forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree :rocker:

Man, this thread is like romper-room re-visited....:singing:

By the way, Miami will win the AFC East in 2006....:rocker:

Patriots= :bricks: :confused: :help: :scared:

Straz said:
i wish i had a life .someday maybe i wont piss my pants and wet my bed.what did my mom ever do to deserve a dork like me :confused: .patriotspride is a sex god.i wish i could be like him.
we all cant be great dude .good luck with the piss problem.maybe depends would help.

patriotspride said:
we all cant be great dude .good luck with the piss problem.maybe depends would help.

I dont think girls like fat old hairy men well in your case guys dont like a fat old hairy woman j/k

Straz said:
I dont think girls or gay men [aquagay]like fat hairy men with a two inch p enis like i have .im a hopeless case .i wish i could be a babe magnet like my hero patriotspride
dont we all lol

Last edited:
Straz said:
I love big black ****s to slam into my ass.

How does that have anything to do with football?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey