PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LeGarrette Blount 54 yard TD run

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeseMonkeys

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I know this guy is a jerk but did anyone see that 54 yard TD run? Wow, if only the Patriots had a RB like that. He trampled right over those GB defenders. As solid as BJGE is, he doesn't really have the breakaway speed and doesn't come up with big plays. And I love Woodhead's big play capability but he lacks power. Who knows what will become of Ridley or Vereen but Blount has surely impressed. If he wasn't such a punk he probably wouldn't have gone undrafted or got released by the Titans.

Legarrette Blount 54 Yard Beast Mode TD Run..Bucs vs. Packers 2011 - YouTube

There is no doubt that Blount would have gone relatively early in the draft if not for the incident at Boise State. By all accounts he learned from his mistake and has not come remotely close to having any problems since. Unfortunately for him that event will follow him forever.

If Blount can improve his pass receiving - keep in mind he has yet to have an off-season working with his current team - there's no reason why he cannot become one of the NFL's premier running backs.

Well he has had an up and down season with injuries. So until he plays a little more then I will say we should of had him. We have Benjarvas here and he aint to bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes