Welcome to PatsFans.com

Legalize It All You Stupid Bastards

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Harry Bulletin Alert:
    Legalize ALL DRUGS and put these slimey, smelly, scumsucking mother f-ckers out of buisness.
    (Link Below)

The same people that are now using drugs will be the same people that use them when they are legal, legalizing it will take the corruption and crime out of it.
    The smelly scumsucker that is now making $25,000 a week selling drugs to kids will have to go to work cleaning toilets for $25 dollars a week, F-ck Him and F-ck his stinking rotten family, go back to Mexico you sh!t bag bastards.

LEGALIZE ALL DRUGS YOU DUMB CROOKED PAYOFF BASTARDS.

You liberals want Libby in Jail fine now put all the crooked judges, lawyers, cops and filthy politicians that are taking "payoff drug money" right in jail with him, Legalize Drugs and take these Bastards money away from them.

Just because drugs are legal doesn't mean the whole country is going to start using them, you can freely buy them now in any schoolyard in America.

The war on drugs is the biggest joke ever played on the people of America, the crooks in the Government and the Crooks in Law Enforcement are making millions on it, all you have to do to stop it is "Legalize It", it's Prohibition all over again, Al Capone is down in hell laughing his a$s off.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20070309-124712-9875r.htm

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +367 / 11 / -27

If you did this about 1,000 agents from the bureau of alcohol and firearms would loose their jobs, only to be replaced by about 18,000 revenue agents, 7,000 inspectors, 1,200 regulators and 3,000 medical folks to think of warning signs to make sure that the gov't was getting its share.

3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Yeah, your probably right, the hell with it, guess we will just have to live with it, American's love their drugs and the dealers are taking care of us.

How do the Muslims deal with this situation, I never hear any story's about "High Mohammads" do they have "Crack Houses" in Iran?
    :bricks:

4. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Ever been to amsterdam? I want to go so bad.

5. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

6. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Harry, while taking you to task, I forgot to mention...you are 100% correct on this one pal! :bricks: :cool:

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Thats the old time Democrat in me coming out.
    :bricks:

8. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

No, thats not a Democrat position, its a libertarian one. Unfortunately, both parties are to blame for this war as well. One for initiating it, the other for complicity.

Now that the WOD is a self-sustaining industry, there's no going back. The erosion of liberties is always a one way street until theres a revolution.

9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +367 / 11 / -27

Nicely said, that is why there is a need now more than ever for a third party.. perhaps liberatarian.

10. arrellbee

arrellbee Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Although I don't suppose many folks care much about Columbia, it would also give Columbia back to it's people instead of the drug lords. I think that would be nice.

11. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +533 / 6 / -2

I'm supportive of both the legalization of drugs, and the legalization of prostitution. Of course, I'd have a regulatory process for both. Drugs like Herrion and crack would be no goes. Prostitution would only take place in a registered brothel, similar to how they do it in Nevada. Stuff like pot, percs, hash, etc.. would be available. It won't happen though. :(

12. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I visited the Netherlands (Amsterdam and Rotterdam) and Belgium (Brussels) last year, and you absolutely should go. I haven't been a pot smoker for several years, but of course had to partake on my trip ("when in Rome...")

Amsterdam's a great city for lots of reasons. The canals that cris-cross the streets are awesome. You can rent a bicycle-boat and see the whole city from the water. The red light district is unbelievable, lots of very beautiful girls of all kinds (to look at but not touch, IMO "when in Rome" doesn't extend to contracting HIV), people are generally laid back (except the night we got caught in a soccer rally for the Amsterdam Ajax - those people were NOT laid back). Definately go!

13. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Thanks for the insight, I will add it to my to-do list which includes Roma and Paris.

14. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +564 / 8 / -8

Oh great, heavily regulate OUR drugs and prostitute, and let China kick our butts again like during the opium trade!

I kid because I love.

I think we've finally found an issue everyone on here agrees on (so far.)

PFnV

p.s., although for the record I would not break the law and use while it is illegal. Just in case anybody's keeping track. :rolleyes:

p.p.s., the rolled eyes icon is the closest looking one to shifty eyed and paranoid. That's what we really need.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2007