Welcome to PatsFans.com

---legal---

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, May 3, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

Legalize it and put these bastards out of business, America wants drugs so give them drugs, make them legal, control the sales, Booze is legal and Booze causes just as much harm if not more than drugs do.

The war on drugs is Prohibition all over again, Prohibition didn't work and todays "War On Drugs" is a
    f-cking joke.

Put These Scumbags Out Of Business:
    Alleged dirty cop stripped of badge: Longtime BPD officer, 45, arrested on drug charges
    By Michele McPhee and O’Ryan Johnson
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 - Updated: 03:09 AM EST

Commissioner Edward Davis literally ripped the badge from the chest of an alleged dirty cop yesterday after the 21-year veteran of the Boston Police Department was arrested on drug charges.

“You are no longer a Boston police officer,” Davis barked at Jose Ortiz, 45, of Salem as he unpinned the badge from the cop’s uniform as his hands were cuffed behind his back.
    http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=198282

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +842 / 27 / -33

Common Ground... this would be a good thing think of all the companies that can make money, how many fewer people would be in prison(tax savings) and how much money this could generate in tax revenue.

3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

I agree, when it comes to this "Drug Thing" I am a flaming liberal.

I find it hard to believe that intelligent well educated people will still say "oh, but what about the kids, we don't want it to be available to the children" for God sake drugs are everywhere, every farmer in Maine has a little "Pot Patch" somewhere on his property, it is sold on street corners and in playgrounds all across the country, legalize it and put the drug dealer and crooks like this Cop out of business, the prison population will dwindle, tax it, it will stop the violence and killing caused by a "deal gone bad" the scummy dealer will have to sell his Cadillac & his Glock 9MM and go to work cleaning toilets where he belongs.

It's the CROOKED BASTARDS in government that are stopping legalization, from the dirty cop right up to the dirty judges and dirty US Senators, they are making millions keeping it Illegal.

Most all Cops are good decent people and we need them, when some sh!t bag is breaking into your home at 2AM you don't call some Bastard ACLU Lawyer you call a Cop, a Cop is the best friend you can ever have when your life is in danger but when they find one like this guy he should be sent directly to State Prison and released in the General Population so they can kill him and we don't have to feed him for 20 years, this maggot is one of the guys that handles the drugs the little kid buys on the street, KILL HIM.
    :bricks:

4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +842 / 27 / -33

The Maine thing is telling, when I lived there could not figure out how all of the out of work people all bought new snow machines and cars in the fall. After a while I figured out all those black helicopters in the mountains were not on military exercises were not there for the military exercises, they were looking for pot. Growing dope in the woods is a real cottage industry in any rural area.

5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +919 / 7 / -3

Poor Jose made the mistake of not shooting his fellow officer in the leg I guess. :D

(I hope people get the joke there)

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

I got it :D