PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Legal Tampering Period News

Verner also stated he won't be doing any visits, which is why I believe he already has a deal agreed to.

Verner will be going to the jets is my guess...cromartie is gone

Verner will be going to the jets is my guess...cromartie is gone

ANTONIO CROMARTIE ✔ @CRO31
I would also like to give a big up to The Jets Fan base. Thank you for all the support thru my 4 yr career with you. Thank you again.
Retweeted by Albert Breer

I would like 2 thank the Jets organization so much with helpin me grow as leader and a player. S/O 2 my teammates I wish u guys the best.

I would also like to give a big up to The Jets Fan base. Thank you for all the support thru my 4 yr career with you. Thank you again.
Retweeted by Albert Breer

I would like 2 thank the Jets organization so much with helpin me grow as leader and a player. S/O 2 my teammates I wish u guys the best.

04212010_crying_1.jpg

Falcons reach out to Bailey.

"About a dozen" teams have expressed interest in SS TJ Ward. Lions, Eagles, and Cardinals believe to be among those interested.

Cardinals are "very interested" in LT Jared Veldheer.

Butch Stearns just reported that Edelman has joined Brady and Amendola out in Cali.

That sounds like good news to me?

Butch Stearns just reported that Edelman has joined Brady and Amendola out in Cali.

We should know in a week or 2. I think the Edelman stuff may play out a little, I don't think it's going to be Tuesday news.

It doesn't sound like "bad" news (if true), but Edelman is obviously connected with Brady so I don't know if we can feel comfortable quite yet.

Of course, after the reports that Brady/Amendola were running together the other day proved false--who the hell knows?

It doesn't sound like "bad" news (if true), but Edelman is obviously connected with Brady so I don't know if we can feel comfortable quite yet.

Of course, after the reports that Brady/Amendola were running together the other day proved false--who the hell knows?

Didn't TO also play catch with Brady?

Browns interested in Edelman

Who is going to throw passes to him? Brandon Weeden? Jason Campbell? Brian Hoyer?

If you're Edelman, do you take the most money or the best situation? (Hint: the Cleveland Browns ain't the best situation.)

We should know in a week or 2. I think the Edelman stuff may play out a little, I don't think it's going to be Tuesday news.

First off I was hesitant to break it off into its own thread because people suck here lately, but thats pretty big news. No way Edelman goes to just "work out" with Brady unless hes seriously considering staying here.

Didn't TO also play catch with Brady?

I thought of that too. I don't know how comparable the two are since it was widely known that T.O. was just out there fooling around, but yeah--one just never knows.

I get much better vibes from the stories that there is a wide sense of belief that the coaches and personnel in Foxborough are making a strong push to try and keep Edelman, as opposed to who he's catching passes from right now.

Then again, it's probably not anything of a bad sign either. (whispers--"or IS it?") ;)

I thought of that too. I don't know how comparable the two are since it was widely known that T.O. was just out there fooling around, but yeah--one just never knows.

I get much better vibes from the stories that there is a wide sense of belief that the coaches and personnel in Foxborough are making a strong push to try and keep Edelman, as opposed to who he's catching passes from right now.

Then again, it's probably not anything of a bad sign either. (whispers--"or IS it?") ;)

I definitely think it's good news to hear, but I also don't think it's remotely close to a confirmation of anything. Staying pretty cautious after the things we heard last year with stuff like "Welker resigning Imminent" followed by nothing, followed by signing with the Broncos'.

Who is going to throw passes to him? Brandon Weeden? Jason Campbell? Brian Hoyer?

If they don't address their QB situation with some kind of major move, they are 10x dumber than they even appear to be.

I'd have to imagine that Hoyer will be staying to compete and/or even start while the assumed rookie high pick gets acclimated.

Then again, they could always make a move for someone like Vick, Schaub, etc to compete with the rookie instead of Hoyer.

Yup. Here they are working on their hammies:

Attachments

• three-guys.jpg
    three-guys.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 71

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes