Welcome to PatsFans.com

Left wing pollsters see Obama in deep trouble

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsfan13, Dec 5, 2011.

1. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +152 / 7 / -13

From the LEft win journal The New Republic:

William Galston: Slice The Demographics Any Way You Want, But Obama Is In Trouble | The New Republic

[​IMG]

Hopefully this points to a landslide against Obama.
  2. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

And who are they gonna vote for then?

Newt? lmfao
    Cain? He's done!
    Perry? lmfao
    Romney? If he could just pick a side and stay on it, he would have a way better shot then anyone else. I don't like anyone with perfect hair or a 5k suit on so IMO he can go fack himself. Or someone that builds a mansion only to tear it down and build another....

Only two GOP'ers that are even in the same league as Obama are Paul and Huntsman and neither of them are gonna get the nod, only way they get in is to go independent....

Like I've said before, its between a Turd Sandwich and a Baloney Sandwich.....I don't think most people like turds...
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  3. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +152 / 7 / -13

Who cares who they vote for, point is they aren't voting for Obama, except in parts of the Northeast of course.
  4. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

In any other year Obama would be toast; but there's just no GOPer capable of closing the deal. Sure, Obama's 2008 voters are willing to go someplace else this time around, there just isn't any other place to go.
  5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +362 / 4 / -2

None of those polls matter until an opponent is selected. Without an opponent, we know a lot of people dislike Obama. With a singular opponent they still might dislike Obama, but they might not like the other guy any more so. I think 2004 is a decent example of that. I'm not sure voters were excited with Bush, as much as they were mortified of Kerry.
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  6. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +775 / 5 / -15

#87 Jersey

Pick any one of them ... same ole - same ole as long as Congress maintains it's current mentality.
  7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +238 / 8 / -26

Newt and Pelosi are exchanging words, apparently there is a secret 1000 page ethics investigation that has been alluded to.

She also said there is also quite a bit of public information on Newt, so that may not even be necessary.

To properly vette Newt the 'merican public should have access to this secret document...

But the Democrats do not have to do something, someone on the right will get a copy and then release it and blame it on the MSM.
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  8. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +180 / 2 / -2

They will if one of the righty moonbats is the only alternative.

You know this is true, which is why you've been ducking the wager I offered you for months now. Your words are empty.
  9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +480 / 1 / -9

I can't stand looking at the women, she creeps me out but if Pant Suit Hillary got back in she'd walk away with it, this is The Old Bags chance to be the First Female President.

Obama Is A Poster Boy Joke, his Teleprompters helped him for awhile but even those are useless now, the stupid republicans better start getting nasty and quick, Newt says all the right things but his
    "Politician Sex Sh!t" will do him in. Romney would have a chance all he has to do is start acting like a Democrat and forget that "nicey nice sh!t"

Dear Future Poitician's:
    HI, read this slowly, keep your joint in your pants and always remember, you are Not A Kennedy Or A Clinton.
    Regards
    Harry
  10. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +180 / 2 / -2

Bingo. 13 likes to pretend that Obama voters who are unhappy with him are going to vote for the dregs of the GOP race (also known as the temproary frontrunners).

Wishful thinking. A gay Dem who thinks Obama hasn't done enough for gay rights isn't going to vote for Michele Bachman just because she's running against Obama, for example.

And people can argue that many former Obama supporters will just stay home instead, but a polarizing Republican like Bachman, Cain, Gingrich, etc. would be the kind of motivation many less-than-enthusiastic Obama voters would need. Obama is far from the only potential candidate who is disliked. Some of these candidates would drive Republicans to Obama.
  11. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I voted for Ralph because I nearly threw up in my mouth (literally) looking at that ballot. Bush was right out. Kerry lied to my face while shaking my hand when he first ran for Senate at my worksite. I can never forget that. I knew Ralph couldn't win, but I was grateful he was on the Mass ballot because I left the polling place knowing I didn't chose a POS.
  12. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +362 / 4 / -2

How did he lie to your face if you don't mind my asking?

What you did in 2004, is what I did in 2008. I voted for Bob Barr in 2008. I wasn't voting for McLame, and I wasn't going to vote for Obama (believe it or not I did consider it in the booth). I just decided that I was no longer going to vote against someone, or for a party. I was either voting for someone, or voting 3rd party from here on out. As much as I don't think Obama should be president (I just don't think he's prepared for the job), I won't vote against him next year. I'll do what I did last time. Voting as I did in 2008 has left me with the clearest of consciences. I'll forever do the same.
  13. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +152 / 7 / -13

Then we have another analysis that shows Obama losing by 8%+:

See elections for President are all about the incumbent when there is one. Bush I failed Clinton Elected, Carter failed, Reagan elected, Reagan, Clinton succeeded they were reelected.

Chapman University predicts Obama election loss - Total Buzz : The Orange County Register

The only time the formula missed was Kennedy/Nixon in 1960, of course that election was stolen by M Daly of Chitown.
  14. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

You should have typed that post up on an electric typewriter. Its a whole new paradigm out there, none of the old models are applicable. Under the old models Newt would have locked up a-hole of year months ago; but that's it.
  15. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +468 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Yes, of course it was.
  16. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +387 / 6 / -9

N/m

called everybody dum dums for thinking TNR is liberal. Haven't looked at it for a while. Okay. Check.
  17. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

guy has four sources:

- New Republic
    - Weekly Standard
    - Washington Times
    - National Review

:rolleyes:
  18. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +180 / 2 / -2

An "analysis" that doesn't consider the candidates is empty.

You know that's true, which is why you're afraid to take the wager I offered a couple months ago.

You know as well as we do that Bachman, Perry and Cain aren't beating Obama. You're just afraid to admit it.
  19. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +152 / 7 / -13

As said before your wager is for cowards and so it is of no interest, Now my wager is better, Obama wins I leave, Obama loses you go. Simple no room for fudging. Take it or leave it and stop whining.
  20. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +180 / 2 / -2

Cowards :rofl:

from a guy afraid to back up his own words.

Your wager doesn't address anything I've ever claimed. Do you understand how wagers work, or do I need to explain it to you like you're a child?

My wager addresses your words. Your repeated, empty words.

But just like the rest of us, even you don't believe what you say. That's why you're a coward when it comes to backing it up.

So stop whining about the fact that my bet calls you on your empty words. If you're not a coward, take the wager.

If you are a coward, keep making your empty claims and keep whining about my bet.