PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Left shoulder injury (minor, hopefully!) for Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel there are better ways to get 1 yard than to put the franchise at risk.

And what might those be, pray tell? Brady is an absolute WEAPON in short yardage--he has to be batting 95% in his career. Meanwhile, our RBs routinely get stood up in short yardage.

Honestly, I'm more worried about Mankins' knee.

remember

1. that 2 of those QB sneaks last week were ones they ran NOT TO GET INTO THE ENDZONE; but rather for TB to go down on the 1/2 yd line and burn the clock. They looked ugly; like he was taking hits; but he really wasn't.

2. That usually when TB runs the QB sneak it is on short yardage to a 1st down when the D leaves one of the center gaps uncovered. He isn't taking much of a hit when he is just following the OL in a vacant spot and going down.

Anyway; I dont see him 'not using his left arm right' after those plays and if so it certainly looks more attributable to that crunch by the cameron wake sack at 3m left in the first half. If that is the case then he may have been tender with the left arm. but it could have occurred at any time prior to the play you think it happened in, the wake sack or other. He did get hit a lot in the first half.

I watched and a second one at that and once he is on the sidelines he is moving both arms normally. I'm not sure exactly what you are seeing.

You honestly seem to be in hysterics over nothing. He could get just as hurt dropping back to pass and getting sacked.

Bullcrap.

For all of you MD's saying Brady left shoulder isn't all that hurt, check out the presentation video to Kraft in the lockerroom. Look at Brady hugging him at 1:33-1:36. Yeah? How's that left side look?

Video: Patriots honor Robert Kraft - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

Hopefully, he recovers quickly, but saying it is "nothing" is pure baloney.

Last edited:
In the heat of the game you dont feel the pain so much til later once you relax and your adrenalines turned off. He could of got that injury on one of the sacks, he got hit pretty hard in the first half.

Bullcrap.

For all of you MD's saying Brady left shoulder isn't all that hurt, check out the presentation video to Kraft in the lockerroom. Look at Brady hugging him at 1:33-1:36. Yeah? How's that left side look?

Video: Patriots honor Robert Kraft - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

Hopefully, he recovers quickly, but saying it is "nothing" is pure baloney.

Yes, I just saw that video - TB looks very sore/injured whatever you want to call it - he's hurt. The way Brady turns his left side away from Kraft and how his left arm just dangles lifelessly - both should cause concern. TB and Kraft are close and TB wouldn't give Kraft half a hug at such an emotional moment unless something was wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back