PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lee way for draft pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEfan32

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Note this is not about who to draft.

But, Oakland (3-8) and St. Louis (if they can cap this off) winning, and hopefully if AZ beats San Fran, the Pats pick has some insurance with only the Jets in the tiebraker.

The Raiders win was huge. Look at their schedule. They won't win another game.

St Louis muffs the snap (Frerrotte) at the 1 yard line and 20 secs left on 4th down...So St Louis still has 2 wins and a concussed starting QB.

Doesn't St Louis draft higher than the 49ers if the season ended today since the 49ers have two division wins and St Louis only has one?

Doesn't St Louis draft higher than the 49ers if the season ended today since the 49ers have two division wins and St Louis only has one?
I think strength of schedule is the tie breaker, and the 9ers have played the easier schedule so the pick will be #2 if the Jets, Rams and 9ers all finish with the same record.

See the sticky. Strength of schedule is the deciding factor.

Nice. Big game for the 49ers next week at Carolina. If they can lose that one, than I think they will lose out for sure.

Nice. Big game for the 49ers next week at Carolina

THE 49ERS WILL BEAT THE PANTHERS next week. Carolina s^&*!
They have 1 player Steve Smith. Put 3 guys on him and you win. They have no QB and nobody to run the ball. Carolina has lost ALL there home games this year as weLL.
I expect the 49ers to win!

The 49ers are giving a pretty good impression of a pro football team in their game vs the Cards. Maybe they'll pull out the win?

I spoke too soon. SF decided to give up a TD to the Cards right before the half. LOL. This is great. Just LOSE 9ers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back