PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LeCharles Bentley released by Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've heard great things about this guy.

Let's buy him a lot of hand sanitizers and disinfectants, and move him to tackle.

Yes, true, any time an NFL player elsewhere is cut or holds out, a thread appears debating the merits of signing him (such as the new thread on Jason Peters). While some are flat out ridiculous to even consider and most ignore salary cap implications or even fitting in to the Patriots scheme and needs, I have a very strong feeling that the same thing happens at most other team's forums and message boards. From what I have seen the folks that post here tend to have a more intelligent opinion more often than the vast majority of other team's fans sites, and are light years ahead of those yahoos that dominate the comments on major national media web sites.

Just don't tell patsox23!

Actually, no. It doesn't make any sense.

Paul Perillo makes fun of PatsFans because whenever a team releases a player (see: Odell Thurman, Takeo Spikes, etc. etc.), someone on this board thinks the Patriots should sign him.

I really don't blame him. It's laughable.
The Argonauts just cut Patrick Pass. Should we bring him back?

Right here. But anytime a player is released, someone wants him here. I swear that if we let this board GM the team, we'd have a team of 10-year veteran retreads right now.

But we'd still be head and shoulders better than the Raiders, Lions and Cardinals.

Right here. But anytime a player is released, someone wants him here. I swear that if we let this board GM the team, we'd have a team of 10-year veteran retreads right now.

pats2001worldchamps.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back