PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Leave Gisele alone.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmac14

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
she's not the "jinx", it's Bob's Discount Furniture ever since he became the "Official Furniture Store of the New England Patriots" the team lost the game that shall not be named in 2007, Brady out in 2008, and have been one and done the last two years in the playoffs!

Really grasping at looking to lay blame somewhere!

Last edited:
Full200812161704198856590_leave_britney_alone.jpgx

Last edited:

Attachments

• Cinderella-backwards.jpg
    Cinderella-backwards.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 901
Bridgette - 2 sb's
Giselle - ZERO

...just sayion'....

junior seau, wes welker, reche caldwell

the ex chargers curse only skipped new orleans (and maybe the jets)

rodney harrison doesn't count due to hgh usage

Last edited:
Giselle has tranformed our previously motivated, Lombardi-thirsty, hungry, focused QB into a complete ball of fluff, he hasn't had that same fire since she arrived on the scene.

I used to see a guy throwing cups and screaming at people on the sidelines (see the snow bowl against the Raiders). Look at our new QB this past Sunday on the sidelines if you have DVR'd the game. A blank stare, no fire, no anger, just a deer in the headlights stare.

Thanks Giselle............

Last edited:
Giselle has tranformed our previously motivated, Lombardi-thirsty, hungry, focused QB into a complete ball of fluff, he hasn't had that same fire since she arrived on the scene.

I used to see a guy throwing cups and screaming at people on the sidelines (see the snow bowl against the Raiders). Look at our new QB this past Sunday on the sidelines if you have DVR'd the game. A blank stare, no fire, no anger, just a deer in the headlights stare.

yeah I was so pissed when he was just chilling on the sidelines during that Pittsburgh game. Totally didn't seem to care.

I am the biggest Brady fan around. But Sunday night was the first time that I said to myself, maybe it's time for a new QB. I know it's only one game. But it was the biggest game of the season. Winning that game would have given this team a chance to move on and win the AFC and go to the Super Bowl. He blew it. Brady failed. I saw the same blank stare. I don't know if Giselle is a factor, but this guy is not the same. I don't give a damn how good he is during the regular season. Come playoff time his game should be at a higher level. It's not like he hasn't been there before. :rolleyes:

My faith in him has been shaken.

Last edited:
You guys have it all wrong. It's not Gisele. On a trip to Ireland a few years back, Tom Brady ran afoul of an evil leprechaun who used his magic powers to curse our quarterback so that he posts great regular season stats but come up short in the playoffs. :rolleyes:

yeah I was so pissed when he was just chilling on the sidelines during that Pittsburgh game. Totally didn't seem to care.

Why didn't we see that on Sunday night ? Or in the Baltimore playoff game last year ?

Last edited:
Because he doesn't care, I thought I made that clear?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey