Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Least likely to happen in 2007 to the Patriots?

• Moss acts the a perfect role model ALL season

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Stallworth remains healthy all season

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Brady throws 35+ TD Passes this season

• Brady throws for over 4,500 yards this season

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Brady throws less than 10 ints all season

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Defense allows even less points than last years

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • 3 or more defensive players with 10 or more sacks each

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • New England wins division by 3 or more games

• Almost everyone loves Josh McDaniels play calling ALL season long

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • Aqua4ever04 pays up on his debts to DaBruinz and Co.

Votes: 40 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
What is the least likely to happen in 2007 regarding the Patriots?

Josh McDaniels can crap gold bricks and there will be those who will take issue with some part of his game plan.. as he enters his 3rd year in this role, I suspect he will do some stuff that we don't understand, but there will be those who will view this as inept play calling.

There's no contest here. Although the primary Bin Josh ringleader has been dispatched to pastures new, he'll still be under pressure, and with all the additions to the team it might even have intensified.

The pre-season hype, which to my mind is already out of control, may determine that fans are looking for 5TDs a game from Brady and anything less will represent a failure on the part of McDaniels.

There's no contest here. Although the primary Bin Josh ringleader has been dispatched to pastures new, he'll still be under pressure, and with all the additions to the team it might even have intensified.

The pre-season hype, which to my mind is already out of control, may determine that fans are looking for 5TDs a game from Brady and anything less will represent a failure on the part of McDaniels.

80 TDs for Kyle Brady alone? That sounds rather tough to me. :D

Seriously, though, I don't need to see Brady tossing 100 TDs this season. but I won't shed a tear if he breaks Paymetons' record, either. [Nor would I mind if Brady and Cassel together set a record for most TDs thrown in a season by a single team.]

Everyone came to the same conclusion as me:
The revelent stat of 3 players with 10 sacks is the most impropable.
Josh Daniels cant please everyone
Aqua is immature...

None of those are going to happen. I can't chose because the odds are very bad that any of those things happen, I think I'll vote for the last one though. ;)

I say 19-0. I look at the Pats as the favorites to win it all, but I just don't see 19-0.

Until proven otherwise, I voted for #1. Sorry.

3 defenders with 10+ sacks each isn't happening, either.

Besides AquaWelch4Ever not paying up his lost bets (that's a gimme), I'll go with one not listed--how about the Patriots not making the playoffs this season? I don't see that one happening.

Well, the aqua choice has nothing to do with the patriots.

I don't see how any OC for us would be liked and accepted by everyone. The best we've even had (by far) certainly took a lot of criticism.

Besides AquaWelch4Ever not paying up his lost bets (that's a gimme), I'll go with one not listed--how about the Patriots not making the playoffs this season? I don't see that one happening.

What if Moss starts moping around? What if Stallworth gets hurt right away? What if any other injury happens? You guys aren't invinceable, it's possible.

And again, I don't need to lower myself to your level by changing your name around, but my name is Aqua4Ever04.

What if Moss starts moping around? What if Stallworth gets hurt right away? What if any other injury happens? You guys aren't invinceable, it's possible.

And again, I don't need to lower myself to your level by changing your name around, but my name is Aqua4Ever04.
invincible. I-N-V-I-N-C-I-B-L-E. You need to go to elementary school again...

Nice job with the "what ifs". Thats a ridiculous argument. Its like saying "what if Peyton Manning suffers a severe injury?"

Last edited:
invincible. I-N-V-I-N-C-I-B-L-E. You need to go to elementary school again...

Nice job with the "what ifs". Thats a ridiculous argument. Its like saying "what if Peyton Manning suffers a severe injury?"

Great, it's become a spelling contest.

Well I based my first 2 what ifs on the things that happen every single year. When was the last time Manning suffered a severe injury?

yes your far to busy lying .creating multiple user names here and making bets you will never honor .

If it was a spelling contest, you'd finish dead last, nice to know nitwits like you are this countries future.............

Keep hoping and praying Ballsack4ever that Moss will mope, Stallworth will get hurt, Brady will father seven more children; anything to give clambrains like you hope for the 2007 season, but don't hold your breath..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes