PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Least favorite NFL player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really understand the LT hate either. The guy was pissed cause they lost a game that I am certain they felt confident they would win and to top it off a 2nd tier corner in Hobbs rubs it in at the 50 yard line of their own field. He made some comments that he apologized for. I believe he has nothing but respect for Belichick.

Hobbs dancing didn't bother me. He is dissing LT's roided up teammate...who does that dance whether its a sack of a 2 yard gain.

Used to be Peyton Manning, now it is Peyton Manning and his dad.

that is mine too. The whole Peyton, golly gee i just a dumb country boy thing is annoying and his dad as the ring leader of always getting what you want is tough to watch. What next, the Manning family on the competition committee? The whole family is a fraud

Satan Manning.....but then again he DOES have the best Head-hung-Low expression when he gets picked off. I like that stunned hands in the air WTF look and then the quick lowered head shake....HAHAHAHA:rocker:

so why isnt Leonard Little on anyones list? he clearly killed someone with his drunk driving
because he's not a top player, and when you're not a top player, rival fans really don't give a crap for the most part

Brett Favre- Talk about holding your team Back just so you don't have to ride your John Deere. STFU and take some painkillers...

Joe Klecko- Dirty Player. Ended the career of the Best Center of All Time.

Ray Lewis- Shut up! Make a play!

Mike Vick- Even before he let the dogs out mike has always only thought about himself. Just as he still does.

Daunte Culpepper- Get an agent, and people will stop thinking that you are a Jackass.

Pacman- It's never your fault Dawg!! They are just out to get you!

Strahan- You married her! You put in the Pre-nuptia that if you cheated she could rape you! How is that the Giants fault?

Brady Quinn- Your agent screwed you in cleveland just so he could get another 1st round rookie next year. Congrats! You didn't get any money and cleveland doesn't like you! And guess what...It's all your fault so shut up!!!!

Michael Vick - Talk about god given talent and a 2 cent head. Ugly person.

Brett Favre - Holding the whole team back and screwing the fans that loved him. Move on, dude, show some class. I also just can't stand the way announcers have been fawning over him without reason for years.

Announcer #1 "It sure does take a hardened warrior like Brett Favre to have the courage to try to stick the ball into triple coverage like that"

Announcer #2 "You got that right, Al, especially after what happened last series. This guy really wants to win the game." STFU

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey