PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Least favorite NFL player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to hate Peyton, I really do. And while I would NEVER even think of having him in my team over Brady, as a bloke, he seems pretty decent.

He's good at what he does (though with major flaws that the media seem to have forgotten), and he's a funny dude. That SNL United Way sketch with the kids was priceless. I actually find it hard to dislike him.

I'd have to agree with you here. Though I dislike the colts, I love the rivalry and the competition between Brady and Manning. Makes for some of the most memorable games for me. :rocker:

Atleast Peyton isn't out there shooting at people or getting arrested for something every other year.

To answer the question, I hate guys like Ray Lewis and Packman. They are the scum of the NFL.

I think I just remembered one of the biggest A-HOLES ever..

Shannon 'Horsehead Mumbling' Sharpe

I was thinking the same thing. Currently I'd say Merriman, Porter or Eli Manning. I don't hate Peyton as much as I did a few years ago.

That might be the dumbest answer you could've had.

Mines easy, this tool:

bradysmanpurse.jpg

That answer is as dumb as Zach Thomas.

Oh yeah the Chargers as a team because like Porter and the Mannings they think achievements are to be handed out and not reached for.

Peyton is nothing like his father or brother Eli.

Peyton is nothing like his father or brother Eli.

Archie Manning is my least favorite, can the guy stay away from a camera for more than 10 seconds? He drives me crazy.

For me it's Big Ben. For some reason I just can't stand that guy.

WINNER! WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!

AGREED X's 100000000000000000.....

I cant stand ROTTENburger!!!! Argghhh... I hate that guy!!!!

I think I hate him more than Derek Jeter...and TRUST ME... I hat me some Derek Jeter!!!! :D

That answer is as dumb as Zach Thomas.

Why? Zach Thomas is an undersized under rated blue collar hard working guy who might be the biggest over achiever in the history of the NFL.

My runner's up are Wes Welker and Rodney Harrison. Mike Vick is right there too.

Why? Zach Thomas is an undersized under rated blue collar hard working guy who might be the biggest over achiever in the history of the NFL.

My runner's up are Wes Welker and Rodney Harrison. Mike Vick is right there too.

Haha, Tom Brady isn't an overachiever?

I guess I'd hate players on another team if that team was superior to mine.

Well thats funny since you were naming Wes Welker as one of the star players in last years "Legit reason why the Dolphins will win the east" thread. You were a Welker fan before he came to NE but all of a sudden now he sucks and is a mediocore reciever. And you are calling someone a tool?

Well thats funny since you were naming Wes Welker as one of the star players in last years "Legit reason why the Dolphins will win the east" thread. You were a Welker fan before he came to NE but all of a sudden now he sucks and is a mediocore reciever. And you are calling someone a tool?

Owned again! The reason Waterboy is such a glutton for punishment is that he's totally oblivious to his contradictions. Bet, no bet. Cunningham good, Cunningham BAD! and so it goes.

dont feed the fish.

they are too stupid to remember anything.

Merroids, Tomlinson and Peeeeeeeey-ton.

LaDainian Tomlinson because he is a big baby who can't take it. I have far more respect for Shawne Merriman who can dish it out but can take it.

Tiki Barber for his bush league "retirement" tour. I think he's going to have an unpleasant awakening in his new announcing career...

LaDainian Tomlinson because he is a big baby who can't take it. I have far more respect for Shawne Merriman who can dish it out but can take it.

what do u mean cant take it? LT said nothing pregame. he apologized..hes done nothing wrong.

wow unbelievable how after 1 comment wrong in his career that people hate him. hes an unbelievable player..hes a great guy. he said "maybe it comes from the coach" thats it. BB and LT talked and they were seen smiling and laughing together at the Pro Bowl. if BB forgave, the target of the words, then we should

its not like LT said "were gonna kill em..im gonna have 200 yards, Merriman is gonna have 3 sacks, etc, etc. He said nothing. Merriman on other hand has that stupid dance..he sent popcorn to Jason Taylor after he said negatives to him and then said something about beating us when we were playing the Jets. and on top of that, hes a juice head.

LT was frustrated that some players were being a little immature after the win in taunting 1 of his teammates and said we werent classy. if it was such a huge deal..BB wouldnt have talked to him and coached him at Pro Bowl.

what do u mean cant take it? LT said nothing pregame. he apologized..hes done nothing wrong.

wow unbelievable how after 1 comment wrong in his career that people hate him. hes an unbelievable player..hes a great guy. he said "maybe it comes from the coach" thats it. BB and LT talked and they were seen smiling and laughing together at the Pro Bowl. if BB forgave, the target of the words, then we should

its not like LT said "were gonna kill em..im gonna have 200 yards, Merriman is gonna have 3 sacks, etc, etc. He said nothing. Merriman on other hand has that stupid dance..he sent popcorn to Jason Taylor after he said negatives to him and then said something about beating us when we were playing the Jets. and on top of that, hes a juice head.

LT was frustrated that some players were being a little immature after the win in taunting 1 of his teammates and said we werent classy. if it was such a huge deal..BB wouldnt have talked to him and coached him at Pro Bowl.
Can you please just get over it? LT was baby in his post-game press conference. Even if he apologized we know what he really thought of BB.

God forbid someone doesn't like LT.

I don't really understand the LT hate either. The guy was pissed cause they lost a game that I am certain they felt confident they would win and to top it off a 2nd tier corner in Hobbs rubs it in at the 50 yard line of their own field. He made some comments that he apologized for. I believe he has nothing but respect for Belichick.

Screw individuals, football is a team sport, I hate teams...

1. Chargers
2. Broncos except for Rod Smith( he grew up 20 minutes from me in Texas)
3. Miami
4. 49ers
5. Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey