PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Least favorite NFL player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
452a9f02-003e5-074a5-400cb8e1

I hates me some T.O.

Could the hate perhaps come from the fact that he may have murdered 2 people, received no punishment from the league, and won the SB the very next year?

Who whoa whoa.....

Ray Lewis was never EVER suspected of murdering ANYONE. This is a fallacy. He wasn't initially straightforward about some people with his friends who may have had something to do with it, and while that kind of obstruction is unacceptable, it's a far cry from him being a murderer.

I'm not a huge fan or anything, but that kind of nonsense has to be nipped in the bud.

Who whoa whoa.....

Ray Lewis was never EVER suspected of murdering ANYONE. This is a fallacy. He wasn't initially straightforward about some people with his friends who may have had something to do with it, and while that kind of obstruction is unacceptable, it's a far cry from him being a murderer.

I'm not a huge fan or anything, but that kind of nonsense has to be nipped in the bud.

now Leonard Little on the other hand..he killed a woman accidently when he was drunk driving

..not that i have a problem with him really but a lot of people never give him respect for a very good player because of the past.

Broncos O-Line

Bobby Wade, Peyton Manning, Kevin Mawai, anyone in a broncos jersey, and warren Sapp....I may have missed someone

Who whoa whoa.....

But wasn't he in the crowd of people who were fighting, and when the killing took place? And has anybody done any time for any of this?

The minimum with which Tagliabue should have slapped him should have been a one-year suspension, same as the one-year probation he received from the DA for going on the witness stand and saying...nothing. Disgraceful.

ORENTHAL JAMES SIMPSON:bricks:

Willie Parker. Most overrated Back in the NFL,

how so? i think hes a great story..never really played in college and BAM. hes lighting it up. sure a lot of credit goes to his OL but hes worked hard and i hes a good role model

Terrell Owens

I think I just remembered one of the biggest A-HOLES ever..

Shannon 'Horsehead Mumbling' Sharpe

Vinatieri. He's the only player that ever hurt me.

Someday I hope to love him again.

Ray Lewis, Lennard Little, Michael Vick, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Fred Smoot, Phillip Rivers, Ben Rothlisburger, Joey Porter, Shawn Merriman

Joey Porter, Kevin Mawae, Shawn Merriman, Ray Lewis and Peyton Manning.

Rivers, Merriman and Tomlinson for me. Just for their self-glorifying "high-road" attitude.

I want to hate Peyton, I really do. And while I would NEVER even think of having him in my team over Brady, as a bloke, he seems pretty decent.

He's good at what he does (though with major flaws that the media seem to have forgotten), and he's a funny dude. That SNL United Way sketch with the kids was priceless. I actually find it hard to dislike him.

That might be the dumbest answer you could've had.

Mines easy, this tool:

OK, fair is fair. The difference is that we're not wasting time on another team's messageboard where every poster hates us. But thanks for chiming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back