PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Learning from Brady pays off for Chiefs QB Cassel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid~Brady

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
NFL.com news: Honor student: Learning from Brady pays off for Chiefs' Cassel

"Tom is a guy that has been a mentor to me since the day I walked into the league," he said.

The NFL's top quarterback still fills that role even though they're separated by 1,300 miles and 28,886 career yards passing. They even spoke on Tuesday -- one of their frequent chats -- when Cassel wanted some tips about the Baltimore Ravens, Kansas City's opponent on Sunday and the team the New England Patriots beat 23-20 in overtime in their fifth game.

Nice read. its good to see a good QB relationship like this in the NFL.

Last edited:
Pay attention to how he leads, barking at teammates who can take it and quietly correcting those who might be embarrassed.
cough*singletary*cough

Good stuff. I really like rooting for Cassel - until we may play them, that is. I hope he destroys the Ravens this weekend :rocker:

Good stuff. I really like rooting for Cassel - until we may play them, that is. I hope he destroys the Ravens this weekend :rocker:

that woudl be so awesome, having brady's protege in a way, and the patriots west defeat and knock the ravens out of the playoffs would be ohhh so sweet

I just hope this doesn't make Suggsie really really mad at Matt too

With the turmoil going on between the two OC's on that team (the REAL OC and the head coach), I highly doubt it. That's an ingredient for disaster, IMO. Especially against a good team like Baltimore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back