PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

League trying to limit tailgating

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah they don't care about drinking, they care that people aren't buying enough 10$ beers. Personally I like to get pretty tipsy at games, but I certainly don't get out of control. If they really cared about drunkeness at games why is every other commercial during football a beer commercial (when its not a truck commercial)

My favorite was a guy who was falling down drunk trying to take his pants off for the security check-in woman on the women's aisles.

:eat2:

My favorite drunk moment at Gillette is the Pats-Titans playoff game when it was 4 degrees out. Just about into the 3rd quarter a shirtless heavy set male was walking around the stadium. He was so liquored up he could barely stand up, as a matter of fact, he tripped over one of the seats at one point. He was carrying a frozen beer in one hand and a plate of nachos with frozen melted cheese in the other. Needless to say he wasn't feeling anything that night but I'm sure he felt it the next day (and still might be feeling it).

Like others have said, why pay all that money and then get so tanked you don't remember the game.

Is that why there's a black police helicopter flying over the parking lots at the Patriot's games?

You can park for 4 or 5 hours before a game and tailgate and enjoy beers without getting smashed and most people do.

If the NFL does this, I'm done with season tickets.

But as others have said, like the NFL cares about the drunk tards. They just want to sell more $8 beers inside.

Last edited:
Yeah it's all about money...maybe a beer shouldn't be 9 bucks..

what Rat fan can AFFORD 8 bucks for a beer?

All about the greed in my eyes.

Just like Playing overseas.."Hey fellas, lets see how many quarters we can squeeze outta these chumps, who gives a rats ass that a Home Team Loses a Home Game, Home team advantage, and their season ticket holders can screw off" !!

All cuz there is $50 to be made across the pond.....like they aren't making $ hand over fist....please.....:rolleyes:

If tailgates are outlawed, then only outlaws will tailgate.

and the bad part is stoping people from eating and drinking to much wont stop them from being A hole's in front of people that come to the game with there wife and kids but it will help lol

I have heard other stories about jets fans who scream at women to show their boobs and they will boo and insult the women that wont do it. I also remember a story a few years ago about a drunk leaving the jets game and killing a child with his car in the parking lot.

my favorite drunken pats game moment was seeing a guy in a retro ty law jersey passed out in some snow before that freezing titans play off game back in 03. Two random dudes picked him up and everyone was just like "C'mon Ty we need you this is a big one!" and everyone started cheering and that seemed to wake him up so he started stumbling around with his fists in the air for all of about 20 feet and fell in another snow bank.

The Team-Ops staff patrolling the lots already stop and card people.

I am also one that can't understand going to a game and drinking until you're obliterated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes