PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

League source says, “The Patriots are going to slaughter the Seahawks.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuz they are pissed off.
That shouldn't affect their strategy/game plan though. Only their execution and perhaps added physicality.

I would still defer as always, especially against that offense.

That shouldn't affect their strategy/game plan though. Only their execution and perhaps added physicality.

I would still defer as always, especially against that offense.
Just imagine the Seahawks reactions if they Pats didn't defer? They'd be wondering what was up while the Pats O physically attacks them.

Couple points:
Panthers/Packers both ran for 130yds vs Seattle.
Seattle's oline ranked 24 in pass protection Jones should be big.
Cam Newton went 23-36 246yds in Seattle with 0 recivers.

I have a league source that told me that the NFL is looking into the reason that the Pats have won any coin tosses this year. The league concluded that BB has inserted a double sided coin.

Must... kill... Seahawks....

Stupid hacky article.

If any team thrives under the world being against them, its the Seahawks. Majority of their team were drafted late or casted off from other teams.

This entire week everyone is saying the Patriots are going to be pissed off and kill Seattle over this stupid controversy, that they're offense can be stopped, that they're too banged up on defense.

Seattle also is the one that came off an awful game. If anyone has something to prove, its Seattle in this game.

There is also one other pissed off person, Pete Carroll. He did get fired by the Patriots, and Bill Belichick was his successor. You don't think he's dreamed of a chance to beat his old organization on the biggest football stage for the past 16 years?

Seahawks are not the type of team to get ****y about "slaughtering". This game will be a war from start to finish.
Yeah, no one is giving any love to the defending champs...:rolleyes:

I know people are making jokes about league source and all that but i'm dead serious and i'm not playing i heard from a reliable league source that Dez Bryant, Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, are all coming to the patriots this offseason and that Bill Belichick has reached a deal with a secret military organization and have given permission to have contact with an extraterrestrial race from the NGC 2419 galaxy which will touch down this off season and will clone multiple copy's of important players from the patriots such as Rob Gronkowski, Darrelle Revis etc, Bill Belichick won't need a clone as he is a former martian war Segarent who transferred over to earth before the destruction of Mars. As with Tom Brady who is an undercover alien from the unknown race has multiple clones set for century's to come so the New England Patriots Dynasty Shall Live Forever!

I'm listening to WFAN ny. And Borges is on air with Tony Paige. What a F ing azz. I cant believe this guy is a Boston columnist. I'm always on the NY stations because I live in Jersey. I hear their unwavering hate for the Pats and their biased opinions riling up the ignorant NY fan base. Now I have to hear this scum from the Boston area chime in on the hate train. Laughing and joking in glee over this. The callers calling in after he got off air are saying " It's refreshing to hear an objective opinion out of Boston" among personal attacks on TB and BB. Man, the disdain I have for these people. There is no way to get these "people" to get these idiots to even consider that maybe this is nothing. It's shameless that grown men and women will buy into the hate. That's the operative word here. Hate. The hate over a sporting event. It's scary. BTW, it's a very unintelligent crowd living in NY and NJ. And I live in NJ!! I have to live with these Cretans. Sickening

I'm listening to WFAN ny. And Borges is on air with Tony Paige. What a F ing azz. I cant believe this guy is a Boston columnist. I'm always on the NY stations because I live in Jersey. I hear their unwavering hate for the Pats and their biased opinions riling up the ignorant NY fan base. Now I have to hear this scum from the Boston area chime in on the hate train. Laughing and joking in glee over this. The callers calling in after he got off air are saying " It's refreshing to hear an objective opinion out of Boston" among personal attacks on TB and BB. Man, the disdain I have for these people. There is no way to get these "people" to get these idiots to even consider that maybe this is nothing. It's shameless that grown men and women will buy into the hate. That's the operative word here. Hate. The hate over a sporting event. It's scary. BTW, it's a very unintelligent crowd living in NY and NJ. And I live in NJ!! I have to live with these Cretans. Sickening

"Objective" is a word that's become incredibly misused. It's much like "fair" that way.

Objective used to mean "based on facts rather than feelings or opinions". Today, it's too often used to mean "something (someone) I agree with".

Last edited:

I live in NJ also i know there's a lot of patriots haters around here.

Would love to see a nice comfy victory and then we can hear how the Patriots cheated this time. Freakin' cry babies. Probably won't be the Seahawks, but I am sure the media will find some lame story to try to further stain the dynasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back