PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

League officials celebrated with Jets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beaten, but not defeated - The Boston Globe

The quote: "When Law retreated to the sideline, a coach told him he could have shoved Moss out of bounds before the pass because Cassel had left the pocket. That maneuver would have been pass interference last season; the rule was changed in the offseason, and Law didn't realize it."

I never heard of that 'new rule'.

The new rule that comes closest is the REAL new rule that allows Law to push Moss outabounds before he gets his feet down. Last year, that was a force out and a catch. This year it's an incomplete pass had Law disrespected Moss and pushed Randy out. :)

My bet is that the Globe journalist got his facts mixed up, sorta like the Globe's parent NY Times does consistently.

Last edited:
Wow, none of you have any right to ever whine about colts fans thinking they lost games due to the refs. What a bunch of crybabys. You are what you hated 4 years ago.......shameful.

Lets look at what people are saying this year:
Injuries are the reason we lost (Say hello to the colts fan circa 2004)
We lost, but we are still the better team (San D was killed for acting like this)
The refs cost us the game/the refs are in the Jets pocket (Say hello to jets fan for the last 8 years)
Officiating caused us to lose (insert game) (colts fans say hello again)

WOW, look at you all. Can you say H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?

Yes. I can. But I'm not one. Unlike you.

First, off, the refs have been biased against the pats the past 4 years, particularly in the play-offs. The Denver game, the Colts AFCCG game. The SB against the Giants when Carey said he should have blow the whistle but didn't.

No one is using the injury excuse. I'm not anyways. The Pats weren't the better team against the Chargers. However, on the season, the Pats do seem to be the better team.

We all know for a fact you're a Colts fan. Your Colts were handed that Championship on a platter with the bs NON-CALLS. Like Kelvin Hayden raping Caldwell in the endzone. Like Hobbs not touching Wayne, but being called for face guarding, a rule that hasn't been on the books in years. So, please stfu.

Yet we have our own fans claiming the refs cost us games, injuries caused us to lose games, and that we are the better team ( even after we get beat).

We are what we said we hated 4 years back. A bunch of whiny excuse makers who blame their problems on the refs, talent and shady tactics by the NFL.

What is this WE? You are not a Patriots fan. You have never been a Patriots fan. When the refs make BAD calls, I say something. And I say it BOTH WAYS. If there is a bad call that favors the Pats, I say. But those are very few and far between.

I didnt find the story. What is the direct link?

HaHaHaHaHa

And your laughing is about what, precisely?

There was no spying. The Commish ruled expressly that what New England did was to violate a RULE in the NFL OPERATIONS manual, NOT in the GAME RULES.

Nothing New England did could be used in any immediate manner to influence the game in progress. New England placed a camera in a place not permitted by the NFL, and you might note that videotaping of signals IS allowed, as long as the camera is in a position and enclosure as specified in the OPERATIONS MANUAL.

Your comments are as naive and adolescent as those from Porter and most of the TV talking heads. There was NO spying. There was no in-game advantage, and the RULE that was broken is from the Operations Manual, not the NFL Rulebook.

Perhaps you ought to remove your tinfoil hat before posting. This isn't the DailyKos.

Respects,

"tin foil hat" is always a blowout winner...nice ,Gwedd

"tin foil hat" is always a blowout winner...nice ,Gwedd

Just trying to do my part, Joker :)

I suppose it could be a tinfoil LINED hat, however. Something, though, keeps these nut cases spewing their ludicrous drivel and, to be frank, it is a trifle boring these days. Sort of like wearing a polo shirt and khaki pants to a game..

That's just so.. eighties, you know? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back