Welcome to PatsFans.com

League of American Voters

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Mrs.PatsFanInVa, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +571 / 11 / -4

#24 Jersey

Not to be confused with the League of Women Voters, of course, since one is well established and well known and the other is fairly new, conservative, right winged,and composed of average, middle class men and women just like you and me who are fighting for truth, justice, the American Way and the preservation of the Bush Tax cuts --- right?

Sure, right.....especially if you and I have our picture for sale on a web site called "EyeStockPhoto.com."

Check out Joe the Construction worker on The League of American Voters - he's the first normal citizen who's pictured on the web site.

League of American Voters - Leading the Fight to Stop Obama Care

Then check out Istockphoto.com - and type in "find me a construction worker."

Royalty free stock images | construction | iStockphoto.com workers

TaDa!!!! 5th row, 4th picture.

Construction Worker Portrait | Royalty Free Stock Photo Image | iStockphoto.com

2. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +274 / 3 / -3

eh, I think this is pretty old, and unless they specifically claim that any of these are people who are members or supporters, I don't see there being an issue. Most websites use stock photos, I don't know why this should be any different.

3. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What's especially pathetic is how excited she is, like she just stumbled onto some sort of huge scandal that will make the entire organization go up in flames or something like that. :rofl:

I remember something similar happened to Hillary when she used some generic stock footage of some girl in her famous "3 in the morning" ad, and then that girl came out as being an Obama supporter.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  4. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +571 / 11 / -4

#24 Jersey

Yeah, you're right....I'd forgotten. And heck, it didn't do President Hillary any harm at all, did it?

Speaking of "excitement,"

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/12/346644-al-gore-rapist.html

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

Speaking of stopping "Obamacare"

Missouri voters on Tuesday overwhelmingly rejected a federal mandate to purchase health insurance, rebuking President Barack Obama's administration and giving Republicans their first political victory in a national campaign to overturn the controversial health care law passed by Congress in March.

"The citizens of the Show-Me State don't want Washington involved in their health care decisions," said Sen. Jane Cunningham, R-Chesterfield, one of the sponsors of the legislation that put Proposition C on the August ballot. She credited a grass-roots campaign involving Tea Party and patriot groups with building support for the anti-Washington proposition.

Prop C passes overwhelmingly