Le Kevin Smith is a traveling man

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
I had no idea Keegs was from Finland.

Le Kevin Smith is a travelin' man by Erik Scalavino of patriots.com

Stuck in between them all rests Finland, population 5.2 million. That's about 1.5 million fewer people than live in Massachusetts, in a country slightly smaller than Montana. The state of Minnesota boasts 10,000 lakes on its license plate – child's play to Finland, home to six times that number.

You'd think if any NFL team would be popular here, it'd be the Vikings.

Yet, when Le Kevin Smith visited the country last summer, he was pleasantly surprised to meet several hardcore Patriots fans. How hardcore? They actually recognized him, a relatively obscure, reserve defensive lineman (albeit with a unique name) on a three-time Super Bowl champion team with more than its share of superstars.

continue reading ...

They must post here- thanks to Keegs' sig, we would all know him if we saw him.

He will be able to do more traveling once he gets cut.

LeKevin has worked his *ss off to be part of the roster of the greatest team in the NFL.

Remind me what you've done that gives you the right to sneer at him. :mad:

I had no idea Keegs was from Finland.
I'm surprised at you, surely you recognised "keegs" as the Finnish slang for 'the attendent that brings the heated stones in for the sauna?' Finland just wouldn't be Finland without their keegs.

LeKevin has worked his *ss off to be part of the roster of the greatest team in the NFL.

Indeed, well spoken sir!

I never understood why he doesn't get more playing time. He seems good whenver I see him, but what do I know.

Not really. Even if he does get cut, the Chiefs or Broncos will probably snap him up.

He won't be recognized anywhere anymore if he plays for them though...he owes his recognition to playing for the Patriots.

If we're talking championships, the Steelers are the greatest team in the NFL.

What gives you the right to criticize me for criticizing someone else? :cool:
I haven't done s*** and I doubt LeKevin's feelings were hurt if he read my previous comment. In fact, he doesn't give a s*** about you or me, so there is no reason for you to get upset about it. I only wrote that to see if I could get a rise out of someone and I clearly did. If you are really that mad about that, then you've got some issues. Because the Pats drafted Brace in the second round, LeKevin's best bet to make the team is at DE. Depending on how many DL the Pats plan to keep, it's going to tough for LeKevin because Wright can play both positions, they drafted Brace to be the primary back up to Wilfork and Jarvis Green is the main back up at DE. Hopefully you won't get teary eyed if he doesn't make the team because of how hard he's worked his a** off.

Training camp really needs to get going because I'm tired of pointless articles about Pats players (Wheatley's love for the weather, Chung wants to be called "Pat" and how LeKevin Smith is traveling).

Last edited:
Looks like someone needs a time out. Hey Bro, go hit the beach and work on your tan while watching the ladies, in a couple weeks you'll be tanned, rested, and ready for some football.

And I expect LeKevin to make the team.

It must be early July.

It must be early July.

Are you going to post that on every thread in this forum, or will just a couple be enough?

I only wrote that to see if I could get a rise out of someone and I clearly did. .

Heheheh, the 'sociological ant farm' cliche is coming back in force. You're all pawns in his twisted game! You're playing checkers... and he's playing chess.

Are you going to post that on every thread in this forum, or will just a couple be enough?
I've got to catch up to you, girl scout.

I've got to catch up to you, girl scout.

Looks like we've got yet another :cool:internet tough guy:cool: on our hands. Hell yeah!

Looks like we've got yet another :cool:internet tough guy:cool: on our hands. Hell yeah!
Look at the numbers, fool.

I've been on this board two years longer, and you're a little ahead of me, no?

The pot calling the kettle black, etc.

Lets not forget his sack in the Superbowl.

He is awesome. He'll make the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing