PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LB James Morris cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pats have already cut two of their initial UDFA signees. I don't think they did
as good a job as last year signing the higher ranked players.

**Breaking News** James Morris was a Patriot.

The Pats have already cut two of their initial UDFA signees.

I might be over complicating things.. maybe it really just comes down to talent but Im guessing lockerroom personality, interactions and how fast these guys take to the system makes for earlier TC casualties than many other teams.

Or... you guys could do a little research and see that he failed a physical.

He was an NFL caliber talent, he certainly produced in the BIG10, so I bet he went undrafted due to his injuries too. Interesting, and very disappointing, I thought he had a chance to stick, and I had him as one of my top 10 MLBs in the draft this year.

Surprising. He was one of maybe 5 UDFAs i was really interested in.

I guess Cameron Gordon - LB still has a chance to make it. You know some of them will stick. They always do.

Though Morris was cut, it was due to a failed physical. He could be back for camp if he's healthy..

Or... you guys could do a little research and see that he failed a physical.

He was an NFL caliber talent, he certainly produced in the BIG10, so I bet he went undrafted due to his injuries too. Interesting, and very disappointing, I thought he had a chance to stick, and I had him as one of my top 10 MLBs in the draft this year.

Either Mike Reiss or Erik Frenz (I forget) suggested that Morris probably got hurt during his time with the team. And there's at least the possibility that, à la Marquice Cole and Ross Ventrone, he will return when he's healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back