PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LB Bart Scott has a sense of humor

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE39

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
He did a Belichick impersonation when interviewed this week:

Linebacker Bart Scott wore a hooded sweatshirt pulled over his head, imitating Patriots coach Bill Belichick’s wardrobe and dour mannerisms as he answered questions in a monotone voice with as little fanfare as possible.

Scott isn't as big as some of the Pats LB, but his speed and intensity would be welcome here. He is under contract through 2008, but I'd love to see the Pats sign him after that.

Last edited:
sounds good to me

from that link:
“Guys, I understand the magnitude of this game with the Patriots coming in, but the bottom line is I was more than a friend to Sean Taylor,” Lewis said Thursday in the Ravens’ locker room. “I was someone he definitely looked up to. It’s unfortunate that situations happen like this, but when they do some things pull you away from everything else that everybody wants you to worry about. This right here is life, and it doesn’t change.

“Once it’s gone, it’s gone. For me as a man, there’s a lot that I’m going through right now that I have to ask God for my strength and my faith to keep pushing on through life and keep encouraging young men to do the right things. To think of anything else outside of trying to find a way to really deal with my personal feelings would be very selfish of me to even try to comment on anything. As a man, I would ask for your guys’ sympathy just to understand that it’s a very challenging time.”

---

I appreciate the sadness surrounding Sean Taylor's death but it takes a special egomaniac to grieve and pat yourself on the back at the same time. Thank god this drama queen is not on the patriots, I cringe at everything he says and does.

from that link:
“Guys, I understand the magnitude of this game with the Patriots coming in, but the bottom line is I was more than a friend to Sean Taylor,” Lewis said Thursday in the Ravens’ locker room. “I was someone he definitely looked up to. It’s unfortunate that situations happen like this, but when they do some things pull you away from everything else that everybody wants you to worry about. This right here is life, and it doesn’t change.

“Once it’s gone, it’s gone. For me as a man, there’s a lot that I’m going through right now that I have to ask God for my strength and my faith to keep pushing on through life and keep encouraging young men to do the right things. To think of anything else outside of trying to find a way to really deal with my personal feelings would be very selfish of me to even try to comment on anything. As a man, I would ask for your guys’ sympathy just to understand that it’s a very challenging time.”

---

I appreciate the sadness surrounding Sean Taylor's death but it takes a special egomaniac to grieve and pat yourself on the back at the same time. Thank god this drama queen is not on the patriots, I cringe at everything he says and does.

he said the same thing this week on talking to reporters here on conf call.as much i grieve the situation, lewis makes it sound he cares more about it than anyone .

Last edited:

Agreed. :(

He did a Belichick impersonation when interviewed this week:

Scott isn't as big as some of the Pats LB, but his speed and intensity would be welcome here. He is under contract through 2008, but I'd love to see the Pats sign him after that.

So is there a video link?

What a ****.

Yeah I just cut the same quote. I think it says a lot about what happened to Taylor. Maybe he should have looked for better role models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back