Welcome to PatsFans.com

Law's Return

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by LAW IN ORDER, May 16, 2006.

1. BruschiOnTap

BruschiOnTap On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I don't htink KC is gonna take him... but nor do I think we will, although it seems lik ehe maybe wants back?

2. JR4

JR4 In the Starting Line-up PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +41 / 3 / -2

Yes I agree. Seemingly the majority of fans posting want him back but
    here is one assement that IMO is on the money.

Want confirmation ? Just go ask a bunch of JETs fans. If they are real upset
    that Law isn't back? Most I've read say yeah ... the Ints were great but
    the penalties lost us games and and he can 't cover with out holding any more. Even Player's coach Edwards was getting upset with him.

I am also one of the minority that does NOT want Ty Law back. Especially
    at 4 or 5 million or more a year. It has nothing to do with his off the field
    mouth either ... it is strickly his due to his diminishing ability to cover.

3. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I believe the penalties all occurred during the earlier games. I believe Law committed almost zero penalty after the 9th game of the season.

The Jets fans had no reaction to Ty's accomplishments because the Jets had other bigger problems and their season was a joke.

4. spacecrime

spacecrime Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Enen during the years the pats sucked, I still had reaction to the few god players we had, and knew which players I was glad when they went away. I'm glad Milloy wasn't on the open market for long; we'd have every clamoring to sign HIM.