PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lawrence Taylor vs Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gritted my teeth before the clip started, expecting some sort of bull**** put-down of Brady and instead was pleasantly surprised to hear a thoughtful statement about how Taylor thinks Brady "stands tall" and is a "man's man" against whom he'd like a chance to play.

As I think about it, given the close bonds that Coach Belichick has with both LT and TB, I guess I probably shouldn't have expected anything else.

I hope Taylor is getting his life back together.

Thanks for the link.

This is why I keep most of my opinions to myself. With all due respect to the OP I do not care what LT has to say. The man has no respect for women and I have no respect for him. I will do my best to keep my opinions to myself in the future.

I can your perspective; there are some public figures whose opinions I just don't want to hear for reasons ranging from strong feelings about how they lead their lives to strong feelings about their way of thinking.

And, you did just say "Who cares" without getting into any name calling.

This is why I keep most of my opinions to myself. With all due respect to the OP I do not care what LT has to say. The man has no respect for women and I have no respect for him. I will do my best to keep my opinions to myself in the future.
Saying it that way would have been completely different. I think the problem came when you said, "Who cares?" That implies that nobody cares or nobody should care instead of just you not caring.

Actually I don't think you get much argument about LT's abusive side toward women. Your opinion was worth reading (for me anyway) and I think it would be a shame not to come out with it at all.

Someone already said it more eloquently, but it's simply about context.

I don't know what the rules are about posting links, but LT has some strong feelings about Tom Brady and he shared them with ESPN this morning.

Why LT Wants To Sack Tom Brady - ESPN Video - ESPN

I gotta call BS on your choice of Title, my friend.

It's quite clear that your intent was to deliberately mislead us.

The way you phrased it, the guys who didn't bother watching can hardly be blamed for not doing so.

The way you phrased it, the guys who didn't bother watching can hardly be blamed for not doing so.

The title, which was phrased as a question, was more for intrigue. It was based on the question asked by the guy interviewing Taylor in the first place. The whole premise was IF he was playing, who would he want to sack most. The thread title was in that context and the video is evidence. :rolleyes:

I can hardly be to blame for a few who chose to comment to a thread based solely on the title without bothering to watch the da*m clip. You're blaming me for them making themselves look stupid by CHOOSING to comment on something while being completely wrong about it. It's not my fault they didn't watch the clip. Seriously, why would anyone do that? The guys "can hardly be blamed" for commenting on a thread with a video link that they chose not to watch? That's rich.:rolleyes:

i loved LT as a player even though i'm not a giants fan...but yeah, dude is a crack addict chasin underaged whores

no cred anymore....

i loved LT as a player even though i'm not a giants fan...but yeah, dude is a crack addict chasin underaged whores

no cred anymore....

I'm assuming that picking Rivers would have restored all of his cred. :)

The title, which was phrased as a question, was more for intrigue. It was based on the question asked by the guy interviewing Taylor in the first place. The whole premise was IF he was playing, who would he want to sack most. The thread title was in that context and the video is evidence. :rolleyes:

Yeah, "Taylor versus Brady" doesn't imply antagonism and strongly suggest the exact opposite of the spirit of what Taylor had to say at all!!
jester.gif

Yeah, "Taylor versus Brady" doesn't imply antagonism and strongly suggest the exact opposite of the spirit of what Taylor had to say at all!!
jester.gif

Sorry, dude. IMHO, I just can't agree with you there. It's an opinion call.

Last edited:
He could have said Brady is the greatest QB ever to play the game and no one is even remotely close and I still would have went right for the crack joke. That's what LT is to me at this point.

Sorry, dude. IMHO, I just can't agree with you there. It's an opinion call.

Yeah, I stopped arguing. I can't help anyone who can't take something in context. He apparently is the only one that felt strongly enough about the thread title to say anything. Whatever. You can't please everyone, I suppose.

He can't even touch Tom's sack, let alone sack him.

Got to love youtube comments. :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes