PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lawrence Taylor vs Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Lawrence Taylor only sacks underage prostitutes nowadays.

Does he think Brady stole his crack?

I was expecting some Terrell Suggs-type crap, but sounds to me like LT was being extremely respectful. If LT wants to call Brady "a man's man," I don't have a problem with it.

If anyone else watched the video, you will see that LT was showing much respect when he finally arrived to his answer to the question he was asked.
LT called Tom a man's man.

That was just total respect for Brady. "He stands tall in the pocket, he's confident, he's a man's man, I like that."

I was expecting some trash but that was respectful and it took him some time to come to the conclusion of who he would like to sack and he gave a reason that wasn't some junk you'd get from a Rats player or Suggs.

I listened to Mike & Mike this morning. LT couldn't put a complete sentence
together. But I gathered that he respects some QBs and not others. Brady
was in the respect group along with Montana. I felt kind of sad listening to LT.

This video is CLASSIC!!!!!!!

That could not have been a more respectful answer truly honoring TB12.

When he first said "Tom Brady" you could see the ESPN weasel/interviewer grin broadly squirm with delight , anticipating LT doing a Suggs/Cromartie for his show's ratings. Then the utter look of resigned disappointment as LT calls him a "man's man" and talks about him like John Wayne.

Check the video and watch the Weasel, err interviewer:

1) from 0:23-0:30 ("ooh baby, this is gonna be good!! Here go my ratings!!!")

2) then watch from 0:29 - 0:33 as his face falls and his dreams all go up in smoke.

I can't stop laughing at him!

Last edited:

When he first said "Tom Brady" you could see the ESPN weasel/interviewer grin broadly squirm with delight , anticipating LT doing a Suggs/Cromartie for his show's ratings. Then the utter look of resigned disappointment as LT calls him a "man's man" and talks about him like John Wayne.

2) then watch from 0:29 - 0:33 as his face falls and his dreams all go up in smoke.

"Tom Brady huh?" with a stupid ****-eating grin.

I was expecting some Terrell Suggs-type crap, but sounds to me like LT was being extremely respectful. If LT wants to call Brady "a man's man," I don't have a problem with it.

Yup, and I suspect that the first few people who responded didn't bother to watch the clip.

Last edited:
Who cares?
The OP cares. I care. Some of us care about what the historical base of players have to say from their perspective.

I care what Joe Willie has to say. For all the NY fans that say he's a distraction and irrelevant I think he happens to see things straight and tell it like it is. Since when is the game better off without these guys?

I listen to what today's Jim Brown says too. Absolutely. You cannot replace that kind of perspective. I would listen to Barry Sanders too but he's so boring that I can't stand it. Nevertheless, I like the idea of tapping the minds of those who know from experience. How you could brush them off is quite amazing to me. You didn't just show no interest but you had to diss the OP.

The OP cares. I care. Some of us care about what the historical base of players have to say from their perspective.

I care what Joe Willie has to say. For all the NY fans that say he's a distraction and irrelevant I think he happens to see things straight and tell it like it is. Since when is the game better off without these guys?

I listen to what today's Jim Brown says too. Absolutely. You cannot replace that kind of perspective. I would listen to Barry Sanders too but he's so boring that I can't stand it. Nevertheless, I like the idea of tapping the minds of those who know from experience. How you could brush them off is quite amazing to me. You didn't just show no interest but you had to diss the OP.

Thank you for posting this. The immaturity on this board is astounding sometimes.

Where was Namath? Namath & LT would be Jack&Coke Show.

That is the very same weasel that got Bruschi all fired up a few months ago.. the very same P.O.S. that said strait faced that we taped walkthroughs. I hate that man. :mad:

This is why I keep most of my opinions to myself. With all due respect to the OP I do not care what LT has to say. The man has no respect for women and I have no respect for him. I will do my best to keep my opinions to myself in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back