PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

law

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
i just have to say, i hate seeing him in a jets uni.. i really hope we can re-sign him next year and bring him back here to finish his career..

He created a lose, lose. He lost because his team blows and we lose because we don't have him. He'll go to the highest bidder next year, and it likely won't be us.

Chris said:
i just have to say, i hate seeing him in a jets uni.. i really hope we can re-sign him next year and bring him back here to finish his career..

Ty has said there is a chance he'll come back and that he didn't burn any bridges on the way out. All that stuff he said about BB is water over the dam.
He needs to get into better shape, looks like he's added 10- 20lbs. extra.

Speaking of missing Patriots, does anybody else miss Rodney when they show that Diet Pepsi machine commercial? It's like losing a member of the family.

Well, maybe not that bad, but how about a close pet.

I would love to see Law, Moulds and Surtain all playing for the Pats next season...

denverpatsfan said:
I would love to see Law, Moulds and Surtain all playing for the Pats next season...

Wasn't Surtain traded to the Chiefs? :confused:

OntarioPatsFan said:
Speaking of missing Patriots, does anybody else miss Rodney when they show that Diet Pepsi machine commercial? It's like losing a member of the family.

Well, maybe not that bad, but how about a close pet.

I miss Rodney everytime I see WRs gliding through the middle of our secondary untouched. :(

I meant Sam Madison. Sorry I got my Phins CB's mixed up.

Would love to see the prodigal son come home and finish his career where he belongs.

I have missed Rodney since he was injured. I miss those hard hits and his intensity.

Last edited:
NOWAKJOE said:
Ty has said there is a chance he'll come back and that he didn't burn any bridges on the way out. All that stuff he said about BB is water over the dam.
He needs to get into better shape, looks like he's added 10- 20lbs. extra.

Rumor has it that he was seen wolfing down a box of Kripy Kreme Donuts on the sidelines.

kurtinelson said:
Rumor has it that he was seen wolfing down a box of Kripy Kreme Donuts on the sidelines.

Maybe so.....but he sure broke on that ball pretty quick today.

If he's out of shape I'm sure its just because his offseason workout regimine was interupted due to having to rehab his foot for so long.

I still say he's the best cover corner in the league.....even if he isnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back