PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Law to GB or Wash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Adam Schefter reported on the NFL network, Law will go to GB, only if Wash does not match his offer....

as a Packer fan i would like this move

will get banned for admitting i am a Packer fan :D

Damn, I wanted Law back. Better GB than an AFC contender though.

john_in_accounting said:

Naaaa. Banning is not necessary for being a Packer fan. But being an accountant is another story...

john_in_accounting said:

Being a Packer fan is punishment enough.

Law

He will get 100 INT's in practice versus Favre, lol.

Ya, glad to see him in NFC, but we do play GB this year.

He is out for the $$$, obviously not to win.

LloydBraun said:
He will get 100 INT's in practice versus Favre, lol.

Knowing Ty, he'd probably have a bonus figure written into his contract for Favre INT's :D

john_in_accounting said:

Rumor is Law loves accountants, he'll be your new best friend!! :D

actually you got it the other way around. accountants, financial advisors, fund managers, Mercedes Benz dealers, and high end realtors all love Ty Law. :D

i dont think the Packers were not as bad as their record last year (lost a lot of close games)

we do have some cap room so i am hoping for a much better season this season.

Hopefully Rogers can start some games (if 4 does not retire)

I think we will draft on Defence in the draft

but who knows :D

dont forget who the Packers beat in the SuperBowl in 1997, just kidding :singing:

john_in_accounting said:
dont forget who the Packers beat in the SuperBowl in 1997, just kidding :singing:

Don't forget that the coach of that team was too busy finding another job to properly prepare his team to play that game, maybe if he spent a little more time on return coverage, and a little less time updating his resume, Tedy and Adam and Willie would have four rings now!

john_in_accounting said:
idon't forget who the Packers beat in the SuperBowl in 1997, just kidding :singing:

Alright, someone ban this guy already! lol

john_in_accounting said:

don't worry, I'm a Packer fan as well

Brett Favre is willing to come back if the Pack get involved in the free agent market. This would be a big step towards bringing him back.

FreeTedWilliams said:
Don't forget that the coach of that team was too busy finding another job to properly prepare his team to play that game, maybe if he spent a little more time on return coverage, and a little less time updating his resume, Tedy and Adam and Willie would have four rings now!

The Patriots were not the same team that they were back then compared to this recent Dynasty

GB was the better team..........however if that GB team would have played this NE team of the past few years, well then that is a different story.

"Let's Make a (realistic) Deal!

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Adam Schefter reported on the NFL network, Law will go to GB, only if Wash does not match his offer....

Wonderful! TL will demand to get his money upfront for this year and that takes a big chunk of GB's money pot away. They are about the last team that has big bucks to spend; most of the others have already shot their wads...

That will leave only the Patriots with a moneypot, and its then time to play Bill & Scott's favorite game: "Let's Make a (realistic) Deal!

Welcome back AV. I guess you won't be able to commute home to South Dakota any easier...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back