PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Law signs with Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in hearing how you think the Patriots were "out maneuvered" regarding the Ty Law deal. The guy has been available for nearly a year. If they wanted him, they'd have him.

Hall is in a different category - #1 given his recent issues and reports on him that the guy might not be well balanced, looking to pick fights with his former team etc... it wouldn't be a surprise if we just plain passed on him - or if he decided the Pats well disciplined team wasn't the place for him.

Bingo! We have a Bingo!

Given the reports out of Oakland, I am extremely happy that Hall is going to Washington. He has the mentality to fit right in with an entire city full of overpaid underachieving narcissists.

Look, I am sure he will help Bret Favre, who will have a buddy to go to AARP meetings with.

======================================================

LOL, he is still younger then the Pats avg. line backer.:)

No he isn't.:p .....is he?:confused:

If the Pats win this Thursday, the Jets can probably kiss their season goodbye. They have every possible advantage outside of homefield, given that they got to rest their players way more, we are out our two best defenders, they got Law, etc. If they lose....man would that hurt.

Not sure if this was mentioned already in the thread, but Schefter said the Pats were in discussions with Law as recently as today (along with the Saints).

Not sure if this was mentioned already in the thread, but Schefter said the Pats were in discussions with Law as recently as today (along with the Saints).
give it up pats 1 the pats arent getting ty law

wow this sucks.. Law used to be my fav Patriot.. we'll be backing that one out...

Don't read Peter King. He's factually challenged. Sorta like Jets fans.

he's not one of my favorites anymore. (not that anyone on here cares....)

Have fun trying to cover Welker you fat sack of trash.

==================================================

Chess and chekers.

matching up against my former team and the players I’m used to practicing against.”

Uh, Ty--I guess you haven't looked at a Pats roster lately. Who exactly would that be?

i like law and hope he does well, but still cant root for the jets. just wish he had joined the pats

Yeah, I used to laugh at **** Butt-kiss.

When I was in the second grade.

=========================================================

**** Butt-kiss.

LOL.

Gunnails in the why cant we br friiends theme, nice

Last edited:
I'm not sure what players he's referring to. Maybe Ben Watson and Kevin Faulk.
Ben Watson only overlapped with Law for his rookie year and wasn't he on IR almost the whole year?

I have mentioned this before.

The Jets biggest weakness on D is the short middle of the field. Jets have been OK at the long ball game, but the short over the middle routes by slot receivers and TE's has made the Jets a bottom 1/3 D defending the Pass.

Enter Ty Law. I am thinking safety and nickle back.

Think again, Ty Law is not the kind of D back that likes to hit, or get hit.......he'll be killed over the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots